An obvious case of "doth nigress protest too much"
NiggerJackofHearts said:
I s2 white boys
?
hehehehehe said:
?
I love white boys
Is this a 'moth to the flame' scenario?
Ryoga said:
Is this a 'moth to the flame' scenario?
I was going for either to shy to say it outright or whats it to happen as if she was overpowered

Date Aug 23 User Model_Unit_No_1488 Rating Safe Score 6
I still don't know why they call it swastika. Because it's not. It's hakenkreuz. Swastika is the Hindu version.
NiggerJackofHearts said:
Hakenkreuz means hooked cross in German, but it's the same thing as the swastika. Basically every Indo-European culture had their own swastika and they were used as a symbol of good fortune until the NSDAP propogandized with it.

another caption, this time superhero flavored
At this point, I wanna open requests to anyone with an image I think is good, extra points if you made it yourself.

Kinda a caption shitpost, in a way I'm making fun of a real issue of shitty health food being targeted to groups, but also in a raceplay style. Sexy for the depraved but still satirical, at least I hope it comes out that way.
And the art is good so this time there's no reason to be deleted
NiggerJackofHearts said:
And the art is good so this time there's no reason to be deleted
I assume your gonna buy the three cans then
hehehehehe said:
I assume your gonna buy the three cans then
I certainly will!
Ultra Sunrise is better than zero though.
Jsmin said:
Ultra Sunrise is better than zero though.
Hmm, whatever gets you to that heart attack by 30

Date Oct 17 User BWC_4_Asains Rating Questionable Score 84
Nice, this is the dream right here
What's the mature tag for?
Fkiblaze said:
What's the mature tag for?
Milf

krenelgultch said:
The fact that this is rife with simple spelling mistakes and grammatical errors just goes to show how quickly it was shat out. Like do you seriously just stream your consciousness directly to the keyboard like some bot and then not even give what you just wrote a second glance before saving it and going straight here? It's baffling and just shows a plain lack of care.
I'm dyslexic. Sorry for all the mistakes. I'll proofread more than just twice next time. I'm still new to this. I'm really sorry.

Edit, some of the spelling mistakes might be real English spellings instead of American ones. I'll be sure to use American spellings next time too
krenelgultch said:
I don't see anything wrong with the spelling, (she's British so they spell favor, "favour"), and the grammar mistakes are almost negligible, especially when compared to some of the other posts people put up. It's easily readable and understandable, and was clearly revised and proofread. I'm an English major so I will tell you to stuff your hate somewhere else. This is a good post that she took time and effort to try and make right and was clearly not "shat out".
I was in fact not referring to the English "u" spellings.
krenelgultch said:
I was in fact not referring to the English "u" spellings.
Well, then I don’t know what you’re talking about, because there are no spelling mistakes. I looked over the caption carefully to make sure after reading your comment. Honestly, it’s better written than some of my posts, and I like to think I’m talented in creative writing. However, you have a right to your opinion, I don’t want to battle in comments, so I’ll just leave it at that.
krenelgultch said:
I found literally 2 grammatical errors, and no spelling mistakes.
Starman said:
>unironically shilling for the (((transgender movement)))
Cringe. Don't cut your dick off.
Pretty sure the nazi flag kinda counters the lgbt lobby. But honestly, it's the transgender ftm that one would worry about, not like men are the reproductive bottle neck.
saygoodbye-sfm said:
We need more trans girl superoirity caps like this, I don't mean futa dom stuff I mean actual trans girls. We're like cis girls but infinitely cooler because we have dicks.
Not sure how that is infinitely cooler. Not all of us are gay.

Today's quickie
Into Elves, Insert Yourselves
Okay sounds pretty neat, but ngl in a fantasy setting imho elven women (especially High Elves) are on par with white women. Elves overall are pretty much superior to humans, given long lifespans and advanced magic abilities. Of course, that is offset by low birthrate (compared to humans) but hey, that means more sex without worry of pregnancies. Of course, they are shown as proud and whatnot, but look at the Romans, the Egyptians, the Chinese. All had civilizations that existed for centuries and acted similarly. It comes with the territory.

Went offtrack there but heh, thought I'd share my 2 cents

Proper use and treatment of a chink animal BREEDING TOY. Don't stop until you've RUINED that womb, then send the video to its rice dicked husband and as many other people as you want.
She needs to have that hate in her eyes fucked out of her.
Whiteisrightguy said:
She needs to have that hate in her eyes fucked out of her.
It's not hate it's fear, hot as fuck.

Fuck love me some dark chocolate bunnies