I imagine having these two as classmates, always asking to come over for study. Long hours of studying white dick, of course.

You made the right choice! 💖 💜 💖
Those fat tits will only be feeding white babies

Darkie needs to have her monkey genes bleached

Date Dec 7, 2019 User NeuroAces Rating Questionable Score 113
This black whore was build to please superior white cocks and to be a breedimg cow for white men
WhiteStallion said:
she looks like she is already fattened up for impregnation
She needs to be fucked by white cocks
Honestly her music sucks but her ass is out of this world.
I always dress so scandalously so you white boys can rape me whenever you want~
Nigger celebrities think they're hot shit, I think they're cunts who should be gangraped by white men.

Actually, keep crying
Natural selection at its finest.
Cry harder nigger cuck, you'll never be able to compete with a white man

apparently Jozne did original BLEACHED art this year, see that tat on her left shoulder? That's QoH tat.
Don't believe me? Check out the original, there are even tags for BLEACHED and Queen of Hearts
Worded said:
You're right, that sonofabitch hid it in plain view
Worded said:

Looks like they are preparing to beat up some nigger
WhitePower said:
Looks like they are preparing to beat up some nigger
They better kill that filth when they do
AryanSupremacist said:
They better kill that filth when they do
Of course, can't have any mercy towards them.

Anglo_Overman said:
Niggers will never be as civilised as their White Masters. At best, they are pets to be collared and bred to their owner's content.
Love collaring a spic or nigger.
Niggers should be thankful for what we have done to their disgusting race
WhitePower said:
Niggers should be thankful for what we have done to their disgusting race
thank you a million times. without you, it would have taken us at least like 1000 years to be where we are now..
Needy_Ape said:
Why is racism so fucking hot?
Because it's natural for subhuman scum to submit to their superiors~
BigDickNaziFemboy said:
Because it's natural for subhuman scum to submit to their superiors~
Completely agree. We subhumans belong to the white race.
chocochoco said:
That's right monkey. Thankfully more and more niggers like you begin to accept reality.

ahfl1234 said:
what I changed:
their hair color(to brown to blonde, brown to black)
his skin color (to asian color)
his penis size (to smaller, bc asians are known for having the smallest penis)

I also added some writings on his body. Since I don't have a tablet or pen stuff, I had to write with a mouse on photoshop. I hope it doesn't look too bad.
This is great
ahfl1234 said:
what I changed:
their hair color(to brown to blonde, brown to black)
his skin color (to asian color)
his penis size (to smaller, bc asians are known for having the smallest penis)

Very good work!

Wonder why she bothers keeping the key though. I'd have thrown it in the trash already, lol.
Astolfo-chan said:
Very good work!

that's not a good idea to torture & break him.
he has to keep the hope somewhere in his mind... for a week, a month... a year.
she will keep seducing him to go further for her. he's too weak and beta to reject it.
with that "hope", she can make him do so many pathetic tasks, like forced bi, CBT, cum eating, public humiliation, public exhibition etc.
damn another version! mare ten is that good though I agree.
Succuboi said:
damn another version! mare ten is that good though I agree.
Yes he is! so talented as a submissive male artist
ahfl1234 said:
what I changed:
their hair color(to brown to blonde, brown to black)
her lips size (to smaller)
his skin color (to asian color)
his penis size (to smaller, bc asians are known for having the smallest penis)

Damn, great job