Heretical Bleaching? In MY Imperium? It’s more likely than you think.
the Imperium of (the white) Man.

chingchonggirl said:
I <3 nazis!
like a good chink should~
Hina said:
like a good chink should~
I try to be the perfect yellow chink monkey for my aryan masters uwu
RandoPerv2021 said:
She's Russian so uhh idk.
So uhh, she knows her land is best used as lebensraum
Jsmin said:
So uhh, she knows her land is best used as lebensraum
ya see, this is why I hate nazi crap, and my edits tend to be Slavic-centered, cause Nazis are cringe af, not to mention dumb and retarded.
RandoPerv2021 said:
You legally can not call anyone cringe if your profile picture is french.

Private commission from the laz himself. Enjoy.

Date Jun 25 User KAZANOVA Rating Questionable Score 129
This is why I always wanted step sisters. Specifically asian step sisters
Such a lucky boy, bet his step sisters mom married his white father too for obvious reasons ;)
With these two I will never have to worry about not being tired enough to sleep
Horde5 said:
Mom probably wanted her new husbands son to marry her daughters and make a lot hapa babies.

Mr.WhiteShadow said:
Every brown women dreams of a harem of white shotas
Quite so. Need more pieces like this one.
Mr.WhiteShadow said:
Every brown women dreams of a harem of white shotas
This pic would actually make for a great story.
Mr.WhiteShadow said:
Every brown women dreams of a harem of white shotas
Judging by how I was treated when I was younger, I'm very sure they do.
BCalhoun said:
This pic would actually make for a great story.
Hmmm, so you're saying you would like a caption story of this image? Interesting. I'll put it on my to do list 😉.
She'd make a great babysitter!
GR$$D said:
That or just a straight up fanfiction.

Nice AWB symbol. I don't even know how to tag that.

EDIT: I'm tagging it as 777
chingchonggirl said:
this is perfect uwu
We need to get you a bikini like that chingchonggirl.
Herod said:
We need to get you a bikini like that chingchonggirl.
Is a Confederate one close enough
Jsmin said:
Is a Confederate one close enough
Fine in my book 👌
Herod said:
Fine in my book 👌
Then I'm good

Hey guys, just posting to prove that I am still alive, just kinda unmotivated and busy with holiday stuff, also working on other non-bleached kinks tbh, I'll maybe post more December but time will tell.
hell yeah! your captions are always hot as fuck and i'd love to see something oriented towards native american bleaching. it is still native american history month after all, why not teach us some history?
i support nonconsensual disposal

Fuck me, Kazanova been on god mode these past couple of days w these posts
Any woman claiming to be a "lesbian" has clearly never seen a white cock~
Hung_White_Stud said:
Too true, white cock is what women were made for, and it turns all "lesbians" into cock loving whores, as nature intended
Women just say they're lesbian so non-white men don't even bother trying to measure up to white men, who won't even bother asking and just break those bitchy holes.
All dykes are just waiting to be turned by Big White Cock, after I took my first BWC I never went back
Good girls. Ready for correction and enslavement by the time I'm done you won't even remember what your life was like before. I'm gonna enjoying fucking there two girls.

This is actually pretty cute
CuriousChink said:
This is actually pretty cute
Cunny: bleached
Wombs: bred
Means of reproduction: seized

this post is sponsored by nazbol gang

(I dont even like nazbol tbh, but this editor does a good job with it)
Holy shit this is amazing