Date 04:11 User mmmm345678 Rating Explicit Score 4
my first edit i know it still needs work
mmmm345678 said:
my first edit i know it still needs work
Idk if you can, but it'd probably look better if the dildo was white.

For those intrested, my new discord is Phatass80082#7506. I'm up for requests or simply chatting and such. i also do rp (posted in RP forums).

I just loved this image so much and The princess needed this treatment. I mean LOOK AT DAT ASS HOLY FUCK
The real reason she wasn't included in Strikers: Nintendo doesn't want to reveal the truth about her preferences.

You've been trapped by tall, muscular, blue eyed beasts and there's nothing you can do.
ItsOkToBeWhite said:
getting off on being hatecrimed is the only option left
Huh...I've never seen this one. Is this...NEW JLULLABY ART?!
We need more art of guys like this please. <3
white gods know they can have any chink pussy they want, regardless of marital status.
UselessChinkWhore said:
I agree. How about I have yours?

Date Nov 17, 2020 User Gognar Rating Questionable Score 185 Hidden 10
TotallyLewd said:
I've been having this argument with white girls for *years.*
What’s funny to me is that despite me having more of a preference for Asian girls I know the one thing that’ll turn you the fuck on is telling you how much of a side concubine you should be. The one thing I like as much as saving the white race is bleaching self conscious Asian bitches like you.
worthlessblack said:
lol, black girls are the least desirable silly. why would it be any other way? black inferiority isn't in the skin, it's in the gene code. all white kings know this, that's why black girls have to work 5 times as hard as the other races to gain the attention of a white man. getting your markings and betraying your race definitely increases your value, but you'll always be nothing but a nigger.
TotallyLewd said:
I've been having this argument with white girls for *years.*
Lucky for us no one really cares about the opinions of some random nigger and some bimbo chink, so any opinions these two skanks have is basically white noise and should be treated with a hard smack, a harder cock, and lots of sloppy oral as way of apology from them.
how about a compromise: white men can date white girls, and i can be their toy that they can discard at any moment?
UselessChinkWhore said:
Better compromise, us white guys can and will date whoever the fuck we want and everyone else just has to accept it.
I think those two need to get it over with, have a good make out session, then find themselves a white boy or several to fuck.

As soon as I'm done with said boys, naturally.
BornToBreed said:

As soon as I'm done with said boys, naturally.
oh? I might just take you up on that offer

Pretty new to adding tattoos, this was my first attempt ^~^
irrigatedPumpkin said:
Pretty new to adding tattoos, this was my first attempt ^~^
It looks great, even for your first time! I'm a fan.
It's pretty good (and hot)! But the contrast is a bit too high IMO, and warping on "white lives matter" need some love
An angel from heaven this is some divine beauty right here and no nigger on the glory hole would penetrate it so they would perish to damnation and contaminate with their unholy sperm

this would be a great change to genshin impact
Jean is a beautiful Aryan baby maker!

WMAFlover24 said:
this would be a great change to genshin impact
I'd love a version of Genshin Impact where your goal as Aether is to spread your Aryan genes across Teyvat with Lumine being your sister-wife and head of your harem.
An open-world harem builder game would be sooooo cool... ~
i love her tattoos, i want to look just like her! ~
CelticBoy said:
An open-world harem builder game would be sooooo cool... ~
I agree a 3d one as well would be killer my character would be some white crusader obtaining some of the hottest women from all the world.

Lmao Aryan nazi vtubers would be so fun to watch

I am sick of all the BBC shit in HS2 and no BWC content, so I decided to make the BWC mods myself. This is a render test of the tattoo's completed so far, each can be resized, repositioned and changed colour. I'm also going to make a BWC material mod for clothes later.
This is no joke, very based. The effort of some people...