BleachedFuturist said:
Turning brown girls into dropouts.
I mean… it’s basically already happening without any outside aid, but isn’t there merits to having a slightly smart pet who can easier understand the commands given and follow them better?
ObedientDarky said:
I mean… it’s basically already happening without any outside aid, but isn’t there merits to having a slightly smart pet who can easier understand the commands given and follow them better?
Yeah, better for them to learn to cook and clean. As well as taking care of the babies her master puts in her.
BleachedFuturist said:
Yeah, better for them to learn to cook and clean. As well as taking care of the babies her master puts in her.
I was more thinking along the lines of a basic education myself, Make their sense of worth not be “master said it, It is” but “my master said it so naturally I believe it, not just BECAUSE he knows better but because, I myself, know it as well”

Allow an understanding of our position and let us realize WHY we worship our owners outside of the basic stuff
i wish someone could fuck me like that
ObedientDarky said:
I was more thinking along the lines of a basic education myself, Make their sense of worth not be “master said it, It is” but “my master said it so naturally I believe it, not just BECAUSE he knows better but because, I myself, know it as well”

Allow an understanding of our position and let us realize WHY we worship our owners outside of the basic stuff
Couldn't have put it better myself.Teach them about the white man saving them from a life that was short and brutal. Good girl, you deserve lots of head pats.
I love her expression. I actually imagine it more like Mom has walked in on this.

"Mom, wait your turn!"
 
 
Good little asian sluts fulfilling their true purpose
 
CumslutBrie said:

Not sure I'd consider that a 'poor' situation to be in myself!
Spoken like a real slut
Whitemale01 said:
That poor brown boy is going to be full of so much cum he'll look pregnant.
I mean, as a brown asian twink, I agree that will be nice
Don't just hold it you subhuman piece of fuckmeat! Worship these godly white balls with lots of saliva, especially while your aryan master is busy impregnating one of the non-white women in the harem.
Welp this is totally me... (3" mexican boi btw)
My gf thinks i'm completely straight yet my porn folder is completely filled with nothing but BWC... Thanks alot White Guys 😩
beanerboi69 said:
Welp this is totally me... (3" mexican boi btw)
My gf thinks i'm completely straight yet my porn folder is completely filled with nothing but BWC... Thanks alot White Guys 😩
Thank us by getting your knees and keeping our dicks warm, cocksleeve.
beanerboi69 said:
Welp this is totally me... (3" mexican boi btw)
My gf thinks i'm completely straight yet my porn folder is completely filled with nothing but BWC... Thanks alot White Guys 😩
Maybe you should mention that to her ;D
 
Black dude is already on the verge of cumming XD Loser!
 
LowIQ-Negrette said:
As if sand niggers were ever big by any measure, they're too busy fucking goats to fix their gene pool
It's the duty of the white shotas to cgange that then.
All white shotas deserve to be spoiled
ColonizedChink said:
All white shotas deserve to be spoiled
Amen, spoiled and treated like the kings they are
Sebastien said:
It's the duty of the white shotas to cgange that then.
Yes, yes it is!
blonde shotas are cute princes, and cute princes should have exotic servants!
Unironicallyy said:
blonde shotas are cute princes, and cute princes should have exotic servants!
Cute princes with pussy breakers cocks and servants with extra curvaceous bodies!
 
I think she’s a good influence. Asian moms should all be sure to teach their daughters to worship white cocks
nah she's doing what every mother should be doing teaching her daughter the pleasure of becoming a Fuck toy for white gods
I learned a lot from my mom. ;)
If only my mom was as supportive as her, would've learned my place much earlier
ColonizedChink said:
If only my mom was as supportive as her, would've learned my place much earlier
Help her find hers, find a daddy to cuck your chink "father"
 
 
Based on the edit of KAZANOVA. Any suggestions on the lead article and the support lines is welcome.
 
Based on the edit of KAZANOVA. Any suggestions on the lead article and the support lines is welcome.