Was this a request? The artist is taking them but posts nothing of them on pixiv or twitter. Anyways, it's about time Bleached actually started making use of these artist taking requests. Blacked sure as hell is, so it's sad bleached is doing so much nothing. Instead of nearly pure edits, more actual bleached art like this should be being made.

Well this is... unique. Could edit the flag a bit so it feels like the kimono has it, aka warp it a bit. Nice to see some Eastern European bleaching finally. Keep going! (Also puppet warm that flag on her cheek)
FKG said:
ZDS
uhh wut

edit: Nvm, ZDS.
RandoPerv2021 said:
uhh wut

edit: Nvm, ZDS.
What was it?
Fkiblaze said:
What was it?
Za dom spremni. Serbo-Croatian for "For Victory, Ready" iirc. Its the croatian equivalent of Sieg Heil.

Good sex pet, very good, keep that FILTHY inferior “male’s” dick CUCKED, HUMILIATED, and OUT OF THE GENE POOL. We’ll take care of the rest.
Any asian boys seeing this, just know Asian girls belong to us white men. They were never yours and they never will be. Stroke to being rejected and abandoned like you beta cucks deserve to be.
Herod said:
asian "male" sexuality = stroking to being rejected and humiliated, and i love it so much

Nessa is hot. But she's a nigger so, she's not for me. She must stay white only.
NiggerJackofHearts said:
I wouldn't worry too much.

In my household, if a subhuman is sufficiently obedient and of decent genetic stock, I put them out to stud.
My children and grandchildren are gonna need property of their own.
BornToBreed said:
I wouldn't worry too much.

My children and grandchildren are gonna need property of their own.
You're such a benevolent master, i think
NiggerJackofHearts said:
*insert comment here about nessa not being african*
Fkiblaze said:
*insert comment here about nessa not being african*
Ima say this, bleached should fall under "rule of hot" if something makes something hot just accept it, like how in hentai asian looks really close to white to the point where asian can be white and vice versa when needed.
Fkiblaze said:
*insert comment here about nessa not being african*
I didn't get. She doesn't need to be African to be a Nigger.

Date 21:47 User hehehehehe Rating Questionable Score 40
I strike again! This time I went with a less commonly used group, eygypt, I know nothing of overwatch but those glasses made me think secretary or something official. So here we are.

Why wasting time studying, your a spic girl so you'll never be as clever as a white person. Just help the people that actually need those book and offer them your thight throat
Just a typical day in a WHITE OWNED society, browns and yellows FORCED to CHOKE DOWN their white master’s cock at any time, and in whatever place their master feels the need to EMPTY THEIR BALLS.

Latin boys like em big, not just downstairs but in body as well
JDaddy said:
Latin boys like em big, not just downstairs but in body as well
Oh? I straight up thought this was a female at first look. It’s good to see WORTHLESS nonwhite “males” properly femininized and BITCHIFIED, made into good little FUCK SLEEVES.
GR$$D said:
Yea, thought it was female, too. At this point it's literally just "draw an anime girl, dont even give her a dick, still call her male" lol
Fkiblaze said:
I guess the “male” on bottom is supposed to be Marco Diaz? But still, I agree, it’s weird when you can’t tell just by looking at them, I feel like we should be able to see a bulge or something to clarify, otherwise it might as well be a female.

blkslav3 said:
I loved
Tem que gostar mesmo seu preto kkkk
NiggerJackofHearts said:
Tem que gostar mesmo seu preto kkkk
Ikr? Dark trans girls and femboys are so cute 🥰
GR$$D said:
Ikr? Dark trans girls and femboys are so cute 🥰
Sure thing!
Surprisingly wholesome, 10/10
Thats so cute! What sweet trans girl!

This one I got the idea just from the image. Again me more exploring a fucked up idea I find fun, thanks for all the feedback, it's honestly been pretty fun to write these so far, I may slown down at times due to class stuff but I will make these, hell I may make one tonight. Also feel free to dm me with any ideas you have
I dont want asagi to die, I want to breed her.
Excellent and hot work King, always a Hit on the disposable category.

And the fact you change the way of killing non-white from a post to an other is also a really great stuff

hehehehehe said:
Also feel free to dm me with any ideas you have
For the request do you need a detailed idea of the caption or would it be enough to just give you a bleached picture I'd like to see turned into a disposable caption?
Bleachbot said:
I dont want asagi to die, I want to breed her.
heh, I just like the disposal angel, they are not girls, honestly I know nothing of the show, I just did basic research to see if there was a male name I could imply was snuffed and found out she is in a clan so I used that