this is just a small part of a big ass project involving 2B that I'm doing. So here is a sneak peak to sow seeds and whatnot. Feedback and thoughts are loved, yes I gave her black lipstick. Why? Fuck you. I wanted it.
lewdqwerty said:
fuck yeah black lipstick superiority
2B is the perfect white baby factory~
2B is built to murder niggers
She's a perfect nigger-killing machine!

Panam has an ass built just to be pounded by bwc

letting her future white babies know that she already loves them

Date Feb 24, 2021 User Neph Rating Questionable Score 48 Hidden 1
It's just a shame it's not making an imprint on the back of my throat.
Bleachbunny said:
This is absolutely glorious!!!

I feel completely unworthy to even look at such a magnificent and superior white cock!
PaintedWhite said:
It's just a shame it's not making an imprint on the back of my throat.
God id like to meet you niggers IRL...
JBodyBagz said:
God id like to meet you niggers IRL...
Let's keep it that way, big man ;)
It's insane how a .png of a fat white cock can turn me on this much.
gotta love seeing monkeys lusting over bwc~
I want to serve this cock so badly

Can you do a part 2 where she get fuck and impregnated.
come on little squaw~ it's time to have your first white baby~

Looks like they are preparing to beat up some nigger
WhitePower said:
Looks like they are preparing to beat up some nigger
They better kill that filth when they do

Nothing better for a shitskin like me that watch your girlfriend or your crush getting filled by a perfect aryan boy
Ohh she isn't his girlfriend! Sorry my white masters but my shitskin low iq didn't allow me read properly the tags
Perhaps puta mom and her White Daddy need cucky to film~?
LowIQNiggerFemboy said:
No problem nigger, it was an earnest mistake
I’m definitely the fat beaner, I love watching my women get bleached

Sayori's depression was cured with big, thick, superior, white cock.
You can cure any woman's problem by raping them full of white babies~

Little does the ricedick cuck know, her chink wife payed hundreds of dollars to that strong white men to beat him up before raping her right in front of him, I would totally do the same if I ever married a pathetic ricedick like him <3
There is a criminal lack of art of strong nazi men on this site.
Colonized_Asian_Slut said:
Does that strong white men also get to rape the cuck.
Colonized_Asian_Slut said:
That’s so hot to think about, a ricecuck like me could only be so lucky
Yeah! The only thing that non-whites can do when a perfect aryan man is fucking one of "our" women is stay down and enjoy the extermination of our race
We're physically and intellectually inferior to them and them can beat us to death even while they're fucking "our" woman
Jokes on her, filthy ricedicks get killed anyways~

Date Mar 19, 2021 User Gognar Rating Questionable Score 68
Jewish girls know better than to hope to enjoy sex. They are giving their holes in exchange for the mirage of acceptance, of being part of the gang. It is a forlorn hope. Given that fucking will not even bring you acceptance, there is no doubt that it will not give you pleasure.
LindyStapleton said:
LindyStapleton said:
But look at the way she gives up that ass. I guarantee that kike ass gave him pleasure, even if it was only for the couple of orgasmic seconds in that he nutted and defiled his own cock with her jew ass.
Certainly, sir. I would never say that our jewish holes don't feel good to you. I mean I know you are not going to go around bragging about it. You don't fuck us for the social cache. You do it because you get a warm wet hole and you can ignore us the next day just like you ignored us the day before you decided to fuck us.