Date Oct 19 User hehehehehe Rating Explicit Score 38 Hidden 5
NiggerJackofHearts said:
I need more of it, keep going.
working on it, if you have good wojacks or any easily manipulable image feel free to request.
GR$$D approves, nice post. Visuals are not the best, but the caption is very hot and based. I wouldn’t mind seeing more of this.
GR$$D said:
I'll admit that the art isn't great, a sub of mine makes the wojacks like that, so I kinda started this just to make him hornier. I'll make sure to use real hentai and stuff with later captions.
hehehehehe said:
I don't have a image, but i will keep voting up your posts. I like this kind of posts. Nonwhite extinction, disposal, etc, I love it.
Guess i missed another one

Thanks a lot Gognar for making this skin edit, your a real chad. You know now that I tried my hand at skin editing and failed miserably, it make me love even more a good skin edit knowing the difficulty it can take

But outside of that, seeing two young nigger tasting a big white cock is just so fucking hot. Age of consent shoud be a thing for white people obviously. But a shit-skin purpose is only to be used as a cock-sleeve, so why should we care about the age of a fleshlight? Teach them young before they get influenced by the BLMonkey.

I agree completely! Thank you so much for the post!
AnonymousPerv said:
An edit from a picture I found online.

We need more black sissy content.
I wholeheartedly agree
Those little clits should be locked up
Loved this. But, it's not "can be locked", it's MUST be locked.
NiggerJackofHearts said:
Loved this. But, it's not "can be locked", it's MUST be locked.
Not necessarily, if he cant get hard, there is no point.
AnonymousPerv said:
Not necessarily, if he cant get hard, there is no point.
Even if you don't get hard they can still feel pleasure from it. It should be "Must be locked or removed"

First skin color edit, I've took this image from here

Honestly it's really bad, I suppose it's gonna get deleted in an hour but that's all I was able to done

Sorry if this one is sub-par, just kinda a "fuck it why not" post because I really like the source image
hehehehehe said:
Hey, no need to apologise for free content, cheers!
hehehehehe said:
God this is so, so fucking hot!

Your a real boss buddy! I just love all your disposable stuff, it's not gore like some slasher movie but it's still really dark. The idea of male spic getting killed while being cucked is hot. The fact that the female spic are so happy with the idea of being painfully culled, all of those thing are strangely hot.

I'll love to see more of your work, did you made other disposal caption before on some other website or not?
horan_the_third said:
God this is so, so fucking hot!

I mean kinda, I have some snuff ones but they are not bleached, so DM me your discord or something and ill send em over

Poor nig.I know what it's like to be in his shoes.
NiggerJackofHearts said:
Poor nig.I know what it's like to be in his shoes.
Don’t be too sorry for him, this ANIMAL gets to watch a real man breed this hapa BITCH, and then his nigger ass might get filled as well, depending on the white bull’s mood and how much the girl is able to satisfy him.
GR$$D said:
You're fucking right! He would be happy to be filled by the white stud too.

That's true. But non whites shouldn't even use their clits. Instead, they must cage up their clitties.
NiggerJackofHearts said:
At least the shit-skin is squirting it's seed in a sextoy instead of trying to get a women sick for 9 month with it's useless seed. But yeah it would better be caged or even cut off for not wasting plastic.
horan_the_third said:
You're right! At least that! But yeah, it would be better caged up, or, castrated or nullified.
NiggerJackofHearts said:
I prefer nonwhite males NEVER to know pleasure from their clitties, it makes them forget WHAT they are, and how LOW they are. the ONLY time they should cum is from having their feminized asses RUINED by BWC.
GR$$D said:
I agree!

Shit-skin should understand how worthless they really are when even a succubus don't want of them

Nothing better than proud Nazi cocksleeves
AryanSupremacist said:
Nothing better than proud Nazi cocksleeves
Indeed
The new Taimanin Aryan spin-off looks like it's going to be wild...
Two BFFE's; one is an experienced Aryan BWC slut while the second, an innocent exchange student from Japan. Altough the Japanese one didn't witnessed Aryan manhood a single time in her life, her German-American friend introduced her to it; three white studs DESTROYED poor holes of an Asian girl leaving her mind in a pure idyllic ectasy for hours to come. From this point onward, Japanese girl was rised to the status of Honorary Aryan, with the new point in life: Together with her friend, pleasing as many Aryan males as possible.
AnarchoCapitalist said:
They are actually sisters but the point stands