Date Mar 19, 2021 User Gognar Rating Questionable Score 68
Jewish girls know better than to hope to enjoy sex. They are giving their holes in exchange for the mirage of acceptance, of being part of the gang. It is a forlorn hope. Given that fucking will not even bring you acceptance, there is no doubt that it will not give you pleasure.
LindyStapleton said:
LindyStapleton said:
But look at the way she gives up that ass. I guarantee that kike ass gave him pleasure, even if it was only for the couple of orgasmic seconds in that he nutted and defiled his own cock with her jew ass.
Certainly, sir. I would never say that our jewish holes don't feel good to you. I mean I know you are not going to go around bragging about it. You don't fuck us for the social cache. You do it because you get a warm wet hole and you can ignore us the next day just like you ignored us the day before you decided to fuck us.

It’s funny how she thought she had rights like they wasn’t going to teach her her place under white men

Woo, a more "edity" edit. Don't stare at his dick. Pixelated shit never looks good when edited :(

Wanted to give it a more "recording" style lel. Kinda related to my Eurasia-themed thingis. I like the lil Odal on the Slavic Sun-Wheel. Is a neat symbol that I may use in the future as well.

No "lore" or whatever for this one (lol), just AK-12 having a night sexual military operation (okay I await the FSB to knock on my door now). Odal is the one Germanic rune symbol that I like.
RandoPerv2021 said:

I haven't had the worst luck when editing mosaic censors. How are you doing your skin edits?
Try to light up all mosaic, don't leave any unedited
GoodHunter said:
Step 1: (in photoshop, idk in anything else) Grab the Select Tool, click the Continuous button and set the tolerance to 16. If it selects parts of the girl make it smaller, and if it doesn't select stuff that visually is similar, make it bigger.

Step 2: Painfully select parts of the male and color them on a separate, temporary layer. This is so that if you accidentally add a selection you didn't mean to you won't have to redo the entire selection.

Step 3: Now select the filled layer that you have. Go back to the main, image layer. CTRL - C. Create a new layer, name it whatever, CTRL - V.

Step 4.1: Now the fun begins: in Photoshop, create "new adjustment layer" and add Levels and/or Curves. Play around with each, and then if it's not enough, add the other one.

NOTE: Don't forget to "clip" the adjustment layer to the one directly below, that you want to edit, so it won't affect everything else. You may know this, but I'm saying this in case someone else doesn't and wants to learn how to skin edit.

Step 4.2: Eventually, grab your selection layer from Step 2, make a new one with that same selection, and make it a whiter skin color. If the result from 4.1 is white, as in, grey, try to see a blending mode that makes it look like skin. You can also play with "Hue and Saturation".

Step 5: If it looks alright, pat yourself on the back, you got a skin edit.

Step 6: Add whatever else you want (in my case, tattoos and the camera thingy).
RandoPerv2021 said:

Step 5: If it looks alright, pat yourself on the back, you got a skin edit.

Step 6: Add whatever else you want (in my case, tattoos and the camera thingy).
Try this instead. It's the way I do it. Likely way more time-consuming, but I've never had problems with it.

1. Use the lasso select tool to select the area that requires editing. Set your feather to about 0.2 px at the topbar. For mosaic censored areas that are square-shaped, you can use the rectangular marquee tool.

2. With the area selected, go ahead and save the selection (in case you make a mistake and need to correct) by going to Select>Save Selection

3. Go to Image>Adjustments and then edit the curves and hue/saturation as needed to get a skin tone you like.

4. Finished.
GoodHunter said:

4. Finished.
yeah, do that for areas that need more detail.

That is an ass I would love to destroy.

In context, this is super hot,

Out of context I fear what my brain would think

"In this special edition of BLEACHED magazine, we take a look at the stunning Angela Ziegler, who when it comes to BWC, she shows no 'Mercy'. The Doctor is in!"
Was so happy when mercy was called to be the cover star of the bleached magazine but I was over the moon when they asked me to appear for a photo shoot with her with me on a leash
Alright, in response to your DM (which I can't respond to because the Booru is fucking broken)

You can put an Imgur link in my inbox. The booru will think the post still exists because it checks deleted posts for dupes too. I'll permanently delete the posts to fix that.
GoodHunter said:

Who are you referring to sorry
She truly is the perfect specimen~
QoHPharah said:
Who are you referring to sorry
Talking about me about a previous post

Their art looks so much better without them fantasizing about niggers actually being in a place of power.

This is how U.A. girl go greet the white transfer student. Good thing Nejire will be able to teach
her kohais something useful this time!

The new king's Big White Cock~

nothing gets me harder than seeing a white girl in a confederate bikini. love women who embrace their superiority
rosalina would throw fithy niggers into space~
ohh maybe i should put mine on... even tho im a nigger it was usually well recieved when i had it on ;)