Ah, so it's a Mod going crazy about the communism thing. Shame when things get sullied by those who use their power unwisely.

Hella ironic it's about communism too considering. 0/10, shameful caption. On the blacklist you go.
Certified hashbrown moment in the comments thread
YankeeBWC said:
Why is anything remotely related to Nazism or communism on this website?! Because it's allowed although the person who owns it has said that they would rather not of anything associated with Nazis on this sight, yet he allows it. So how about you stop crying like a bitch and move on.
That is pretty based of the website owner.
Fun fact: There’s a Chinese cult that hates communism, not because communism is bad, but because it was a European ideology.
BWC_Kaiser said:
It was actually a Jewish Ideology so, they’re wrong lol.

There is a criminal lack of art of strong nazi men on this site.
Colonized_Asian_Slut said:
Little does the ricedick cuck know, her chink wife payed hundreds of dollars to that strong white men to beat him up before raping her right in front of him, I would totally do the same if I ever married a pathetic ricedick like him <3
Does that strong white men also get to rape the cuck.
Colonized_Asian_Slut said:
That’s so hot to think about, a ricecuck like me could only be so lucky
Yeah! The only thing that non-whites can do when a perfect aryan man is fucking one of "our" women is stay down and enjoy the extermination of our race
We're physically and intellectually inferior to them and them can beat us to death even while they're fucking "our" woman
Jokes on her, filthy ricedicks get killed anyways~
Little do they know she is the only one of them getting out of this alive

Someone should punish this little nigger for wasting all that good white seed.

BigDickNaziFemboy said:
I wanna fuck nigger-Miku so bad~
Exactly! A dumb nigger like needs to be shown her place~ Sieg heil!
Something like this makes me wonder. Like what is stopping a non-white guy from going for it? Like she can't see. Looks to be locked in. No one else is around. Wouldn't one just act sneaky and try to get a quick fuck?
White_futa_queen said:
Because if some subhuman trash tried to ruin a perfectly good rapedoll with his filthy nonwhite dick, I'd kill him~
How could they fuck her? They'd either be locked up in a chastity cage, castrated or sissiefied.
Astolfo-chan said:
I'd choose to be locked up... and volunteer to watch superiors fuck her, on my knees
BigDickNaziFemboy said:
tfw no homicidal femboy to murder me

Mmf, great piece.
Need more foreskin focused art, vastly underappreciated
Cracklesnip said:
Mmf, great piece.
Need more foreskin focused art, vastly underappreciated
That's because our foreskin all got chopped off

Well the booru is doing a weird thingy and refuses to load the pic, even tho it's visible in the "see original" or the "view large size" and thumb.

Nvm I think I know why, the image-proper is not that big, and the booru is looking to "downsize" the image. But it cannot, since the image is already what it'd consider "small". Is there a place where I can report bugs? Cause this most certainly is one.

Regardless, made two edits with Ayase today, woo. She cute girl, can defo see her being passionately bleached, with care and affection :>
I can't deal with the chromatic aberration on the UI.
bladulenta said:
I can't deal with the chromatic aberration on the UI.
yeh, but it does give the old-ish style i am lookin' for. still playing around with it.

A proud yet jealous mother helping her son learn his place as a cocksleeve for a white master.

Makes it even better that they're a guy
Whitemale01 said:
Makes it even better that they're a guy
That's what I'm saying!
You're a guy? Don't worry; we can fix that.