Date Oct 19 User MrLavaro Rating Questionable Score 72
 
I may be racist, but I draw the line at pedophilia.
Get this out of here this is wrong disgustingly horrible and just not good. Makes me sick to my stomach I go after of age women not young girls like this
Any girl 18 or older is a okay but this. What the fuck?
Just get this off the website please
Yeah, this is a bit much even for me, and I LOVE the heavier side of bleach content.
 
Date Oct 19 User hehehehehe Rating Explicit Score 38 Hidden 4
I need more of it, keep going.
NiggerJackofHearts said:
I need more of it, keep going.
working on it, if you have good wojacks or any easily manipulable image feel free to request.
GR$$D approves, nice post. Visuals are not the best, but the caption is very hot and based. I wouldn’t mind seeing more of this.
GR$$D said:
GR$$D approves, nice post. Visuals are not the best, but the caption is very hot and based. I wouldn’t mind seeing more of this.
I'll admit that the art isn't great, a sub of mine makes the wojacks like that, so I kinda started this just to make him hornier. I'll make sure to use real hentai and stuff with later captions.
hehehehehe said:
working on it, if you have good wojacks or any easily manipulable image feel free to request.
I don't have a image, but i will keep voting up your posts. I like this kind of posts. Nonwhite extinction, disposal, etc, I love it.
 
Date Feb 12 User Earl_of_Berkeley Rating Safe Score 0
Genestealer is a non white that steals white people genes by mating with them, having mixed children?
NiggerJackofHearts said:
Genestealer is a non white that steals white people genes by mating with them, having mixed children?
Yes, usually through deception, like poking holes in condoms or lying about birth control, as well as making sure he doesn't pull out. It can also be taken by force, such as tying up or threatening violence, anything to get impregnated by white seed.
GR$$D said:
Yes, usually through deception, like poking holes in condoms or lying about birth control, as well as making sure he doesn't pull out. It can also be taken by force, such as tying up or threatening violence, anything to get impregnated by white seed.
Those are very silly niggers, and they must be punished.
NiggerJackofHearts said:
Those are very silly niggers, and they must be punished.
I’m sure niggers do this from time to time, but it is usually chinks that are shown in gene stealing posts.
GR$$D said:
I’m sure niggers do this from time to time, but it is usually chinks that are shown in gene stealing posts.
Oh that's OK. Niggers, chinks whatever the nonwhite, must be punished
 
Date Dec 23, 2019 User timo103 Rating Explicit Score 43
I remember seeing a pornhub video with voice acting and it was scuffed as fuck.
I think I would like this a lot more if it wasn't traps.
 
Saw some of Narr's stuff, got inspired, little rough around the edges. Misato's so different so I'll do her later. Enjoy I suppose.
 
Coincidentally made this the same day an anon made similar art the 4chan thread OP pic
If anyone knows the green race's name, share please.
WhiteQueenWritefag said:
Coincidentally made this the same day an anon made similar art the 4chan thread OP pic
If anyone knows the green race's name, share please.
mirialan, that is the species of the green one
They're Mirialian. Famous members include the Seventh Sister, Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee.
scouser66 said:
mirialan, that is the species of the green one
TheGentlemanMaster said:
They're Mirialian. Famous members include the Seventh Sister, Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee.
Thanks
 
AnarchoCapitalist said:
Y'all know that it's a futa
The ONLY genders that really matter are white male and white female. Nonwhite females, futas, and ESPECIALLY the “males”, should ALL be taking BWC into all their available pleasure holes anyway, and avoiding spreading or receiving nonwhite sperm. They can be grouped together and be regarded as SEX TOYS and DICK SLEEVES for white males.
A futa isn’t a gender it’s a biological girl with a dick lmao

This post is a femboy but still
Comm545 said:
A futa isn’t a gender it’s a biological girl with a dick lmao

This post is a femboy but still
Yeah, I thought about that after the fact. Futas are kind of like unicorns, super cool, wish they were real, but you’re right, not an actual gender. I think the point I was more or less trying to make is that it doesn’t matter what parts nonwhites have, they should all be taking BWC.
The fact this nigga got a bigger ass than I do is seriously unfair.
GR$$D said:
Yeah, I thought about that after the fact. Futas are kind of like unicorns, super cool, wish they were real, but you’re right, not an actual gender. I think the point I was more or less trying to make is that it doesn’t matter what parts nonwhites have, they should all be taking BWC.
There are some intersex females that are close, but yea, there hasnt been any true hermaphrodite humans yet afaik.
OogaBoogaBitch said:
The fact this nigga got a bigger ass than I do is seriously unfair.
You get used to it
 
Yes, This right here is the kind of girl I want~
That's a example of what a female nigger must be
That’s a good look for Nessa, I love that she’s accepted a more… correct way of thinking ❤️
 
My fourth edit, quick one. You can just shit these out really, it isn't that difficult. I love parasoul and it's a shame there isn't anything of her, but if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself.