It cool but not big in to communism can you do a nazi one please.
Funinthesun said:
It cool but not big in to communism can you do a nazi one please.
It cool ONLY in to communism
Whoever made this art >>> Gorbachev
Would love to fuck Eva McKenna,Lisset Hensley and Takara Sato.

I love it when a slut sucks a dick clean after he cums

my first edit, I hope you like it if I made a mistake please tell me

this is so bad it goes all around to being funny, I approve
This pic was already uploaded to the site.

HamaT said:
Extremly Based
She is what every woman should be doing

Congrats on getting white bred nig~ Take good care of the half breed inside you now... It's your responsibility btw; don't bother the master with that.
karin from blue archive must be a character made for me cause i love her looks

Mmm mother looking like a great trophy whore

Date Aug 15 User bruh1234 Rating Explicit Score 133 Hidden 4
Lmfao Steven really was jewish?
givemekiss said:
Lmfao Steven really was jewish?
yup
No wonder there relationship was rough. Is she had a strong white boy to match her she'd be allot happier. She's always saving stevens bitch ass and just being a better person in general. She deserves better
givemekiss said:
Lmfao Steven really was jewish?
u873y87 said:
yup
Still more white than a nigger lmao
This could've been easily avoided if we just didn't headcanon the guy as Steven
Weirddudde said:
This could've been easily avoided if we just didn't headcanon the guy as Steven
Trueee. Would much rather see Garnet putting her thick space negro lips on a white god

Aww, that's so sweet of her to thank him like that ❤ !!
I hope he knocks her up here soon, because she deserves one hell of a reward!
awa i genuinely wanna be a teacher but i'm deadass afraid i might get turned on seeing white boys bully nonwhite kids (or me:))
Unironicallyy said:
I'm sure you'd quickly become the bullies favourite teacher
What a good nigger~ using her cow tits to please a white prince~ Those bigger udders will be feeding white babies very soon for sure~
Teaaddict said:
I'm sure you'd quickly become the bullies favourite teacher
awawa i shouldn't encourage that behaviour!... why do i wanna reward them every time they do though! agghhh!
Beating up niggers and letting their whore girlfriends lose their mind for my thick white cock is always great, really good post

This is an outstanding edit, and Worded should be proud of the work he/she does.
Love me some Orc girls especially once they are properly conquered like this one right here
Orcs are so hot and they definitely love being bleached by there white masters
Big buffy babe's born to breed half-orc babies <3