my third edit, gonna work on more Parasoul stuff. a good amount of the template stuff on this site doesn't copy and paste well and i end up just having to screen shot it, and then resize it and make it back into a vector.
I am really proud of how this one turned out though, the original picture was already perfect.
 
 
Thiccc Aryan bred by Thick White Cock.
 
A request from someone who wanted to see a princess taking a huge white cock all the way through her. I had a little fun with the caption and added my own elements. I hope it satisfies and meets expectations. Feedback is always welcome. I am not currently taking new requests as I am finishing up my current pile and then I want to take some time to work on personal projects, such as Femboy Conversion part 5, starting the Bleach Farm series, as well as the Sex Pet Owner's Guide and a few stand alone kike posts I've been meaning to do.

Edit: Also, in case you were wondering, deus vult is a Templar phrase/battle cry that means “God wills it” in Latin.
emmybee said:
Excellent work :D
Thank you, I appreciate it. This is the first time I attempted to lighten a dark skin tone, took FOREVER since the same methods I use to darken a light skin tone don't work for that. Ended up having to paint over the cock, I hope it turned out ok.
Wonderfull work, that was really hot to read!!
GR$$D said:
A request from someone who wanted to see a princess taking a huge white cock all the way through her. I had a little fun with the caption and added my own elements. I hope it satisfies and meets expectations. Feedback is always welcome. I am not currently taking new requests as I am finishing up my current pile and then I want to take some time to work on personal projects, such as Femboy Conversion part 5, starting the Bleach Farm series, as well as the Sex Pet Owner's Guide and a few stand alone kike posts I've been meaning to do.

Edit: Also, in case you were wondering, deus vult is a Templar phrase/battle cry that means “God wills it” in Latin.
Lol does anyone here really not know what deus vult stands for?
Fkiblaze said:
Lol does anyone here really not know what deus vult stands for?
Lol, I’m sure there’s a couple drooling inferiors scratching their heads.
 
So jealous of their tattoos! <3
Well this is deliciously based, very good job on the edits!
Also a 2 out of 3 British score~
Your_HealSlut said:
So jealous of their tattoos! <3
I would just love to see a girl with a QoH vine IRL. Walking up to her caressing it while looking into her eyes to convey my understanding of what it means. How would she respond I wonder?~
Anglo_Overman said:
I would just love to see a girl with a QoH vine IRL. Walking up to her caressing it while looking into her eyes to convey my understanding of what it means. How would she respond I wonder?~
That would actually be something to see
 
Wanted to try a top & bottom style of caption so I wanted to pick a picture where you'd not find going from top to bottom a problem
Feedback?
WhiteQueenWritefag said:
Wanted to try a top & bottom style of caption so I wanted to pick a picture where you'd not find going from top to bottom a problem
Feedback?
I prefer side to side but i don't think theres anything wrong with a top and bottom caption.
Looks good, love the different style.
If most negresses looked that hot, there probably wouldn't be any full-blood niggers left from all the bleaching.
White_Crusader said:
If most negresses looked that hot, there probably wouldn't be any full-blood niggers left from all the bleaching.
She has the facial features more of a white girl, so like mixed but still dark skin.
 
God I've wanted to breed satsuki and her fat ass ever since kill la kill came out.
this artist has to be pretty based if this isnt an edit
anyone recommend other bleached artists?
jrd8989 said:
this artist has to be pretty based if this isnt an edit
anyone recommend other bleached artists?
This artist does both Blacked and Bleached stuff. If you go to his twitter you can find other people and artists that like bleach drawings.
Bleachbot said:
God I've wanted to breed satsuki and her fat ass ever since kill la kill came out.
Her haircut, personality, and booty do all make it desireable
 
ItsOkToBeWhite said:
You guys made accounts to post on a White Supremacy fetish board and somehow didn't expect cringe.
trust me bro if anyone here knows when to expect cringe, it's me
GR$$D said:
*poke*
Racist.
Jsmin said:
Racist.
I mean, my comments and posts concerning white women and nonwhites make that clear. Although, if it makes you feel any better, I play it up a lot on the site because I think it's entertaining. I'm actually quite nice in person 😘.
AA said:
dont bother he clearly lacks the self-awareness to process these things
Tbh, im pretty sure he's self aware, it's just a porn site so doesnt really care, lol
Fkiblaze said:
Tbh, im pretty sure he's self aware, it's just a porn site so doesnt really care, lol
Yep, just having some fun in my own way 😘
Fkiblaze said:
Tbh, im pretty sure he's self aware, it's just a porn site so doesnt really care, lol
Isn't that why most of us are on this site in the first place
 
Asain+Glasses+Braids= My hand in marriage :3