Bleachbooru

Bleached ERP Ad Space

Posted under General

Hey hey hey, time for a shake up, a white FEMBOY is here! Any girls who'd like to get dominated by a boy who looks just like them but is packing some serious big, white heat, just DM me! Or if you'd like to take this to Discord, add me there!
Snowyname#5681

Down to RP most anything anyone would like, and can sub or dom for white females only!

Hello there! White guy here, currently looking for someone to chat with or who can play as female characters for a long-term, detailed roleplay. Preferably centered in White Supremacy and Asian humiliation, although these requirements can vary depending of the setting. Feel free to pick one of the next franchises: Fate Grand Order, Persona, My Hero Academia, Destiny 2, Kill la Kill, One Punch Man, Genshin Impact, Smite, Highschool DxD, VTubers, Akame ga Kill, Final Fantasy VII, Mortal Kombat, Marvel/DC, Overwatch, RWBY, Smash Brothers, Avatar, etc.

I'm also willing to try a combination of them, or other series and games I haven't mentioned if that's what my partner wishes. Franchises like: Bleach, Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Street Fighter, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Soul Calibur, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Fire Emblem, Xenoblade, Fairy Tail, Azur Lane, One Piece, Touhou, and more, are welcome as well! Just be advised, I don't know them completely or very well. It's up to you if you think it could still make for an enjoyable roleplay.

The basic plot in most cases would involve a foreign white guy bleaching and conquering the girls. Nothing out of the ordinary, but the methods can vary. I'm open to 'dark' kinks like blackmail, hypnosis and brainwash or straight up non-con; but I also wouldn't mind wholesome, light-hearted themes like romance or just plain seduction, so feel free to share your ideas and opinions. Other preferences of mine include: Embarrassed Nude Female, spanking and twerking, but adding these are optional. Further details, kinks and limits can be discussed in private. That being said; extreme or disgusting things like bathroom stuff, vore, gore, inflation or hyper are not really my cup of tea. Neither feet or armpits.

That would be all for now, we can talk either here or in Discord: MTX35#3681. DMs are always open to roleplay or just chat about ideas and settings. Thanks for reading. Have a good day/night!

jormungard said:

discord?

Let's NOT start this shit again. Go ask them directly, stop replying in the thread.

Oh and bump!!

Oh look, another drop of white in an ocean interspersed with islands of color. Oh and they're a man? Golly gee, no one could have predicted this outcome!

Bullshit aside, hi. I'm a white male roleplayer who's into three things: stacked Bimbos, curvy and cute femboys, and having the first two be any race except my own. I love black and Asian roleplayers and characters in equal measure, and I'm even partial to Anthro-centric big human cock worship if you're the kind of person who likes playing 'em not quite human.

I will say the less limits you have the better. I heavily prefer subs who don't mind getting literally dirty, and I'll tend towards playing fat, ugly bastards for that sweet contrast, so expect some nasty kinks!

In addition I expect literacy. I'm not gonna hold someone who's learning English to some impossible standard, for obvious reasons, but if you're a native speaker I at least expect proper grammar, and no one-liners. Ideally anywhwere in the range of 10-20 sentences but some fluidity is more than acceptable. Lots of lewd details, raunchy behavior, and even some teasing is the way to my heart.

If that sounds like a good fit, DM me here or hit me up on Discord at DizzyYellow#6878, send me a list of your fandoms, or just introduce yourself too! I don't bite <3 Please come ready with references for yourself or characters, and try to be a little emotive with your messsges if you can.

Oh and no Nazi shit, seriously.

Hii! Im quinn, a limitless spic slut looking for a sexy roleplay! Something i absolutely love is worldbuilding and making up a whole world to play in, and I'd love to do that with any white daddies or mommies who will have me~ if you like being creative, and want to rp in a sexy white supremacist world, hmu~

Ahposhon said:

Hey everyone seeing this! 21, almost 22, straight white dominant male here looking to rp. If you would like to rp, then hmu on here or Discord. TitanRamm#2374 but if you add me on Discord, please let me know where you're from so I know if you're from here or not!

Bumping this

XanatharT2 said:

Hello hello, folks! God, it's so fucking nice to have this place back. There's something different about the bleached kink that just makes it fucking superior to just about anything else. It's hard to go without it!

That being said, I think I know why, and as a pure white man myself, I would enjoy replicating some of these pics with others~ I know, another white man in the sea of paleness. But, hey, that's okay! I'm going to offer my best for this; I'm willing to write my heart out for you. I'm literate up to multi-paragraph and willing to do most kinks! My only set-in-stone limits are vore, toilet kinks, smegma and body hair. ANYTHING else is on the table!

Now, I am currently looking for lots of things. But, I'd like to present one little important fact. If you're willing to go through this and play some fandom girls for me, I'll return the favor! So, come one, come all. I don't care if you're male, female, trans, black, white..even if one of those is inferior~ I'm just looking for ERP partners who are alright with a white man running circles around others of all shapes and sizes.

Second question, I suppose. Which fandoms am I looking for? Right now, it'd be League of Legends, Genshin Impact, Fire Emblem (Especially!), Lobotomy Corporation (Niche, but it's worth a shot), and Helltaker.

So, if you can play some ladies and make me a very, very happy guy, I can return the favor and make it the best damn time of your life~ My discord, in case you'd need it, is
Xanathar#6979. Thank you so much for taking your time to read this, if you did!
I'm open all day, every day.

Bump! Still haven't found anyone, and i truly would love to see pretty much anyone interested! Got a birthday coming up, too~

I'm currently looking for people to erp with, Femboys or Females. I have;

Sci-Fi
Historical
Modern day
or
Fandom plots, for any race.

I'm looking currently for femboys of any skin tone, or female players. Or, if you'd rather, I also have a female account if you would rather put your dicc in something.

Carius V. Irion#2244 for my male account.
Ashleigh I. Langley#7694 for my female account.

Anyone is welcome to either one.

BWC_but_trans said:

Hello<3 swedish trans girl here looking to see if i can manage to sub whilst also in possession of a fabled BWC :P
specifically i'm looking for women of any colour interested in playing a selfish, genestealing coloured gal, who through one way or another, finds and seduces a white futa, training said futa to act as their walking, breathing dildo and cum dispenser, keeping her addicted and submissive to her and making sure she knows her purpose as a source for white genes.

Of course there will still be elements of things like white supremacy and racism, but that doesn't mean that i'll be in charge, but instead, that my mistress just knows that white genes are superior, and that her job is to make sure her bloodline is bleached<3

Bump!

Heya, looking to do some extreme erp. I'm a switch, white male but can play as any gender and any race.

My kinks are: degradation, humiliation, ownership tattoos and brandings, rimming, sloppy blowjobs/titjobs, slutty cosplays/clothes, huge asses/tits/dicks, cock worship, master/slave, harems, gangbangs, asshole doms, breeding, recording, stripping, ntr/cuckolding, sph, age difference, findom, bleeding, cutting, beating, bruises, racism (as much as possible), nazi brandings and imagery, rape, mom/son incest, snuff etc.

My only limits are vore and characters below 16

I'm willing to hear any plot ideas you have in mind. I have two in mind at the moment - a black girl attending klan meetings to get gangbanged by whites, and a white kid getting adopted into a muslim family, turning the women of the family into his sex slaves and beating the shit out of the males.

If you're interested, either hit me up on here or on discord. My tag is algea2#4226 (if you recognize my name, and I'm already rping with you, don't worry, I'm not looking to replace you or anything)

Young white bull looking for a literate RP partner who can be descriptive and play as multiple girls. I plan on making a harem rp set in a fantasy universe where you play as a dark elf goddess looking for a cute white prince to get addicted to your chocolate pussy. So you arrange a political marriage under the guise of a trade agreement to get my character to come to your kingdom so he can be your husband and shower him with as much love, pampering and sex he could ever want~

If your interested, send me a DM on Discord and we'll discuss kinks and any ideas we might wanna add to the rp. Who knows? Maybe we'll create a Bleached empire full of fantasy women addicted to white cock~❤️

Discord username: Dabowers#6617

Been a while, so if this sounds familiar would love to meet again with some old partners. As for the request, looking for something specific, wanting to do a roleplay of FGO or Girl's Frontline with those familiar with the fandom. Don't mind playing any race or gender, though I tend to play subs and type about 4-6 lines (pc).

Really looking to play out these refs:
https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=7327744
post #46745
post #54811
post #58583

As for my limits: gore, scat, toilet play, lolis, and nazis (though I don't mind harsher raceplay). Send me a DM and let's see what we can work out together.

Hey, guys, girls, and anything and everyone in between; Just another straggler here from the old website. I didn't grab the attention of too many roleplayers last time, and I'm looking to see if I can find some new partners. I'm cool with..pretty much anything! I'm looking to do some OC on canon girls or femboys, or I can do canons on canon girls/femboys! Either way, really. I'm looking to play the white guy on the occasion! I'm happy to adjust to kinks, needs, desires- and asians in particular have my eye right now.

All I can ask for? Well, literacy. Maybe just a bit of roleplaying skills, but I'm looking to be more open. I don't want to tie anyone down to some ideals of a stranger.
Discord is preferred, but I take messages here as well. Hit me up at Rahxthorn#7784.

Hello everyone~! That's right! You're favourite Bleach slut is back for more extreme ERP~!! As per usual my only limits are underage and insects. I am currently looking for a limitless DOM who's willing to do some pretty extreme ERPs~!

My discord tag is Uchiha Reaper#7511.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 129