Bleachbooru

Bleached ERP Ad Space

Posted under General

ey there, i'm a white guy looking for female or femboys for a long term story based rp on discord set in one of those settings

Genshin impact
Rwby
Inazuma eleven
Vtuber/streamer/youtuber
Star wars
wednesday
cyberpunk
black clover
Warhammer 40k
attack on titan
the owl house/amphibia
so i'm ok with some oc's but there would also need to be canon characters (not obligatory for star wars or warhammer seeing how huge the universe is) and of course there is a need for you to know the lore, but if you don't know it completely that is ok, i'm a lore goblin so i can fill in the blanks, but you still need to know the lore in at least a basic level
my favourite style of writing is third person and i can write anywhere from two lines to a few paragraphs if needed

my main kinks are: raceplay obviously, sexual and gender orientation play (lesbian getting dicked notably), lots of cum, story, banter, verbal fighting, sexual violence, loli's, femboys, different physiques

my limits are: extreme body mod, fart, scat, puke, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, gore and urethra stuff

my discord is Echo#0965 and my dms are open

Hello all! Looking for people who are interested in shotacon as a kink since ive grown a lot of interest for it recently. You can play any inferior race you like, ive got a handful of ideas we can try and i write a decent amount in rp. I prefer discord so just message me your tag and we can get talking! The more extreme the better.

If you want to discuss bleached with a jaded white guy (and also massive pervert let's be honest) and it's more wholesome aspects and maybe have the chance to erp and just have a good conversation you can find me at SnowskinWarrior#8212 on Discord. Anyone is welcome. Beware there might be nerdness, existencial dread and severe autism if you find the right topic.

Hi! I'm a white dominant male looking for submissive slutty females of non white skin tone to chat with and have fun on Discord. My ID is Excellionus#7138. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day! Niggers and chinks are preferred~!

Dominant DM looking for submissive partner/s with a love of world-building, corruption, multi-character play, and hard kinks. You better be ready to feel guilty, or have an inability to feel guilt if you want to create some fucked up scenarios with me.

Ready to build from the ground up, or take a canon such as Marvel(post #61974) or Harry Potter(post #14456) and bleach the shit out of it. If this appeals to you, send me a message with your favorite corruptible canons and let's see where this goes.

quote]
Flame_God said:

Hey hey, here posting an ad for ERP again.

I'm looking to do a harem roleplay with multiple girls on discord, I'm semi lit and practically limitless. Dm me here or add me on discord at flames alt#1450
[/quote]

Bump

VietFagMinh said:

Gook homo faggot into virtually anything and everything looking to be put in my place like the yellow-skin chink I am in a roleplay. If you're interested in ERP, send me your discord and I'll friend you! Hate messages and death threats are also welcome!

Bump!

Anon_Zee said:

Hey! I hope everyone is going great today.

I am a white male looking for woman who wants to play multiple girls for a harem breeding, ageplay roleplay. My ideal count would be 2+ girls but that is ultimately up to you how many you would like to play. I am open to all other races with my personal favorites being latin, asian, arab, and black in that order. Roles and such can be discussed in messages if you are interested!

Also if you would like to do this with just one character, I am open to those requests as well, however harems will take top priority.

Kinks: Degrading, Hairpulling, Dominating, Choking, Spanking, Possession, Romance/Passion, Rough, Anal, Breeding, and Tattoos.

Limits: Genocide, Abuse, Anything Nazi Related, Murder, Blood, And Most Extreme Things. If you have questions about any others, you can ask in messages.

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested!

Bump!

1 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 129