Bleachbooru

Bleached ERP Ad Space

Posted under General

Chassuer110 said:

Dominant DM looking for submissive partner/s with a love of world-building, corruption, multi-character play, and hard kinks. You better be ready to feel guilty, or have an inability to feel guilt if you want to create some fucked up scenarios with me.

Ready to build from the ground up, or take a canon such as Marvel(post #61974) or Harry Potter(post #14456) and bleach the shit out of it. If this appeals to you, send me a message with your favorite corruptible canons and let's see where this goes.

Hello I absolutely your idea my
Discord is 3943 #oberiol
My corruptible canons are

Marvel
Dc
My hero acadamia
Faetgo

White supremacy Femboy Facist Nazi

Flexible ERPer and Lover to Discuss and goon about nazi, facism, and white supremacy.
Actual racist and Nazi Worshiper, I won't hide it.

Phatass80082#1062
Would love to have more Nazi and white supremacist's to be friends with, servers too.
I can ERP too, very very much open to nearly anything. including as characters from other series and such

Had to make a new discord cause old on just gotten taken down for some reason.

Unsurprisingly, this thread is dominated by the word "bump" and the same old horny bastards that have too high standards for others and too few for themselves. Let's change that.

Hi there, folks. I'm going to keep this brief and plain. I'm not looking to be an ultra-demanding Dom with a giant harem. I'm not looking to use a woman solely as jerk-off material. What I'm looking for is a person that likes to make stories and is literate. I want to work with someone to create a world we can both enjoy.

We can make it fucked up or normal. It can just be smut 24/7 or romance. It can be anything we want. So if you are literate and like to make stories, reach out so we can make a lovely RP together.

Important info:

- I'm white.
- I'm limitless.
- I prefer to be dominant in sexy stuff.
- I can play any gender.

Hi! I'm a white dominant male looking for submissive slutty females of non white skin tone to chat with and have fun on Discord. My ID is Excellionus#7138. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day! Niggers and chinks are preferred~!

Hello! I'm a swedish, white, trans woman Looking for anything but a man to play with<3
Your race doesn't matter in the slightest, whether you're a POC or white i'd love to play with you!
I have very few limits and many, many kinks, and am down to play any plot you have out so long as it's more interesting than just smut.
I'm down to play either Futa or Female and in very few cases, a femboy!
Finally, while i'm always down to play the part of a racist bigot, believe it or not, i don't think white supremacy is that cool. If you hold those beliefs, i won't hold it against you, i'll probably find it hot tbh, but don't expect me to mirror them.

my discord is Gloria_alt#1369

Wow a white make, so original! Oh and he's near limitless? Daring today aren't we?

So yeah here's the gist. I'm looking for anyone from white femboys to black Bimbos to Asian transgirls. If you're not a masculine man then I'm happy to hear you out. I'm into some extreme kinks too, anything from abortion-play and snuff to filth and toilet kinks.

My only heavy requirements are that you're grammatically literate, can type a decent amount, and aren't a literal Neo Nazi; in fact keep any nazi rhetoric, refs, and roleplay themes outta here!

Feel free to inquire further in DMs wit any characters or fandoms you can play or send me your Discord!

NaziFraulein said:

Salutation everyone! I'm a literate, multi-paragraph writer looking to roleplay. I predominantly play female characters. I am also open to futanari, she-males and other dick-girls. I'm looking for, preferable near-limitless partners of any sex and/or gender who would be interested in one of the following scenarios;

Samus Aran is a veteran of the new Reich. A soldier of precision and outstanding duty, and a total Aryan Whore. She is on a mission of mass genocide, slaughtering all of the inferior men, women and children who stand in her way. She is a pure-blooded Aryan Nazi, with hatred in her heart and gets off watching her victims die in the name of the new White World Order. When she isn't out killing, she's a breeding machine for the army. Every private wants to stick their privates in her, its why most sign up for the S.S. Though be wary, your life is just as forfeit as any inferior race - in her eyes.
post #3619
post #3606
post #3602

Nazi Scientists have been attempting a new Super-Human programme of biologically enhanced soldiers. The end result was the strongest warrior the Reich could ask for. Over 9ft of pure muscle and power. She-Hulk is a walking tank, completely impenetrable. At least, not by bullets. The only downside, the research is very hard to reproduce - in a lab at least. The Reich's best bet at producing more of these Super-Soldiers, is to breed Patient Zero herself.
post #26352

The Hitler-Jugend is the Reich's greatest leap in education. It is much harder to instill the ideals of the Reich into an adult, so it is best to start with the Youth of society. The Jugend are raised in education built to realise their minds to the superiority of the Aryan race and in return, the Reich get a mass army of Youth prepared to lead its soldier's into battle - and die for the White World Order.
post #11189

If you wish, I am open to discussing more ideas. I don't have a preference on partners though it is much appreciated to approach me as near or completely limitless, whilst being able to handle a variety of taboo, dark and uniquely fucked up kinks.

I would also be interested.

Also a white male, also a dom, also down to RP. Most of my experience has been being a bull, domination a sexy woman into submission while the cuck is forced to serve. I’m really open to most stuff even darker themes. I really enjoyed reading some of the well thought out fantasy and world building y’all have. Down for most fantasy scenarios, if I don’t know it I will learn.

straight white guy here. not a degenerate though. got some strict limits. no gore, vore, snuff, or abusive role play of any kind. no anal. no toilet stuff. no vomit. nothing dirty or stinky in general. now all that's out of the way, let me tell you what i LIKE.
my biggest kinks are breeding, pregnancy, and lactation. the way i see it, there is no point having sex if you don't want to have a baby. also affection. i could never fuck anyone who wasn't in love with me.
in terms of more story related stuff, i love fantasy and science fiction world building, as well as more realistic scenarios.

overwhores_rp said:

keeping this short.

looking to do any rp, open to all kinks. dm me if your intrested

bumping this

also i am detailed btw, been busy and havent had time to write a full proper request

Updated

Keeping things simple since I know some of you goofy goobers don't wanna read long paragraphs. Looking for two things, either a sub or a mommydom. Yes I have a weakness for mommy doms. I don't mind ocs or Canon but the less limits you have the better! I prefer discord so message me your tag if you wanna play, we can discuss more there. Promise it'll be fun~

AddictedChinkGirl said:

Hiii, I'm looking for a strong white guy to chat with on discord, I never had BWC yet and I'm getting obsessed with it, white men drives me crazy <3 Send me your discord in dm and I'll add you ^^

Updated

Hey folks. I'll keep things short and sweet! White male, switch..simple as. Limits are vore, toilet kinks, nazi symbolism and gore. Looking for fandom RPs; Looking to do a lot of literate stuff. Am also happy to do flirting, talking about anything regarding this kink..really, company is just nice to have, though it's guaranteed to at least be lewd~ if you're interested, send me some mail. I work around here and on discord. I'm in EST, timezone-wise.

Heeey~ I'm still looking for partners to have some fun with. I'm a white switch- male or femboy depending on your needs! Leaning towards heavily towards subs at the moment. If you're looking to dom and bleach *me*, best option is futa at the moment! I'd love to bleach others though~ here's my discord if you'd like to discuss further. Rahxthorn#7784

Updated

Flame Gods Harem

Hello! Posting here again but I'm looking for girls interested in joining my Harem on discord. I'd like for girls who are Semi-Lit or up, and also willing to play girls from anime, games, or other stuff!~ Dm me if you're interested or add flames alt#1450

1 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 129