Bleachbooru

Favorite fantasy race?

Posted under General

Jericho said:

Whats everyone's favorite fantasy race, monstergirl, or alien girl they like?

Orcs and gobbos, snake girls, quarians, and Eldritch horrors beyond my mortal comprehension.

Fantasy races: Orcs, nagas, centaurs, dwarves and a specific specialty, elf races that think too highly of themselves.

Aliens: Twi'leks from Star Wars, Aeldari/Drukhari from Warhammer 40k. And whatever the Viper species from XCOM 2 are called.

Not a race in my opinion but still fictitious: Werewolves.

Jericho said:

Whats everyone's favorite fantasy race, monstergirl, or alien girl they like?

I like most Demi-humans in fantasy settings. Typically they’re in more anime related media than western but it’s whatevs

WhiteRobot said:

…Do Warforged or Robots count???? If not, well, nothing wrong with breedin' a demon!~

Breedin’ the semen demons!
I’d say robots count as well. Or especially androids or robots with personalities

AryanSuperSoldier said:

Breedin’ the semen demons!
I’d say robots count as well. Or especially androids or robots with personalities

Oh well, in that case, I love me robots. Now, I also do have a question: Are robots part of the BWC category or the "To be Bred by BWC" category, since I hail from the lands known as Rule 34.

WhiteRobot said:

Oh well, in that case, I love me robots. Now, I also do have a question: Are robots part of the BWC category or the "To be Bred by BWC" category, since I hail from the lands known as Rule 34.

Most of them are “to be bred by BWC”

1 2