Bleachbooru

Software update - report issues

Posted under Bugs & Features

Pulled in a new version of Danbooru from upstream. Things went fairly smoothly but I don't use the site that much so I might miss some subtle breakage.

Please report new bugs you have encountered with the site after today (that is, 16 September). If the update went well, this thread will be empty.

Host went down twice and showed cloudflare page. But after the 2nd time it showed me this.

An unexpected error has occurred.

Details: NameError exception raised.

app/views/layouts/default.html.erb:75
app/views/layouts/default.html.erb:62
app/controllers/application_controller.rb:73:in `respond_with'
app/controllers/forum_topics_controller.rb:55:in `show'
app/logical/rack_server_timing.rb:18:in `call'

BWC_Man said:

Host went down twice and showed cloudflare page. But after the 2nd time it showed me this.

An unexpected error has occurred.

Details: NameError exception raised.

app/views/layouts/default.html.erb:75
app/views/layouts/default.html.erb:62
app/controllers/application_controller.rb:73:in `respond_with'
app/controllers/forum_topics_controller.rb:55:in `show'
app/logical/rack_server_timing.rb:18:in `call'

MeHeaven said:

Some images refuse to show original size, directs to an error 404 page. At the same time some images/videos only register as post#####, even when clicked, no image only post#####.

Known issues relating to a configuration error I made and not to the migration. I appreciate your attentiveness, please keep an eye out for anything else.

NordicAmazon said:

Blocking certain tags doesn't seem to work, for instance I have the ai generated meta tag blocked and yet posts tagged as such still appear in searches.

Your tag blacklist must separate each tag by a line break, and you additionally must type it as “ai_generated” rather than “ai generated”.

Nomad65 said:

Can’t seem to use status:deleted anymore, just returns pages without any images on them

Same, and not just deleted, main page is only showing me 3 images right now and i have nothing blacklisted

Nomad65 said:

Can’t seem to use status:deleted anymore, just returns pages without any images on them

The website does not allow deleted/unapproved posts to be viewed anymore by the average user. This was done to discourage raids and bad content.

yomihara-exec said:

The website does not allow deleted/unapproved posts to be viewed anymore by the average user. This was done to discourage raids and bad content.

Because of this, I often see pages with only 1-6 posts out of 20 and a lot of empty space. Quite annoying

yomihara-exec said:

Your tag blacklist must separate each tag by a line break, and you additionally must type it as “ai_generated” rather than “ai generated”.

Oh I'm well aware of how the tag blacklist works, it's been like that, on it's own line and with an underscore in place of a space, it even says it's been blacklisted on the side of the search page, yet there are still posts with the blocked tags showing up.