Bleachbooru

Bleached ERP Ad Space

Posted under General

I am keeping it short and straightforward. ERP mostly fandoms. Please let me know what you are into, and we can discuss it. I will play Female/male nearly anything. Semi limitless. Will play any race and will go as kinky or as flirty as you like. My one rule is- I'LL PLAY YOUR CRUSH OR CRUSHES. IF YOU PLAY MINE (most likely females)

It doesn't have to be just fandoms, either. Just message me, and we can discuss it! I'm also doing a limited number of Res, but the openings will hopefully happen!

RP slots left: (7/10)

Freshly 18 White Furry Male
but the you know
Furry part makes me Bleached material
open to talking and plotting
whatever you feel like
message me for Discord if you're more comfortable there
Also open for chatting of politics and Human X Anthro
Since interspecies is my main thing

White male, 25, looking to build my own harem of sluts from various races. I have some good individual fun we can have as well, and I don’t really have a preference since all sluts are equally worthless. When you dm me, make sure to address me as daddy or master. See you sluts soon~

Hey everyone!
I'm primarily looking to play a white, nerdy twink with a fat slab of fuckmeat between his legs, and I'm open to messages from anyone! OCs are fine, but I'd prefer fandom-play. I'm fairly open when it comes to kinks, but WILL NOT do pottyplay, vore, snuff, or abuse (or anything related to those). Anything else is up to you!

The main fandoms I'm seeking are:
Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss
Deltarune/Undertale
Steven Universe
JaidenAnimations, her mother, and iilluminaughtii
MLP (Anthros preferred)
BNHA
Homestuck
Overwatch
Or just Cartoon MILFs~! (Like Lois Griffin, Marge Simpson, Patricia Bunny, etc, etc)

I'd prefer to talk through Discord! My tag is neonreagent, so feel free to send a friend request! Or just...message me with your tag on here, and I'll send one to you!

Name: Alisha
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Black (Ghanaian)
Kinks: Hair Pulling, Rimming, Sweat, Natural Musk/Scent, Cock/Balls Worship, Breeding/Impregnation, RacePlay, Dirty talk, Nationplay, Spitplay
Limits: Gore, Scat, Vore, Anything Toilet

Looking for a hot raceplay ERP, can be loving/wholesome or tribal, colonization, etc..

Let me know your ideas ~

Hey! Nice to meet you all- been a fan of this kink for a long while, but it's the first time I've made an account here, and i'd *love* to see what this lovely place has to offer. I'm Vega- a 22 year old role-player with quite the wealth of experience in the field of erotic writing. My sole limits are gore and scat. Anything else is fair game.

Besides that, i'd love to chat with someone literate, who's got a broad set of interests inside and outside of kink! Females and submissive males are both welcome to catch me over on my Discord- ftypef.

Hope to hear back!

Gonna keep it nice and simple for any of the browns, chingchongs, or anyone out there looking for some fat BWC. I'm short and hung, looking for the most stacked bitches out there~. Busty, Pawg, Chubby, doesn't matter to me, I'll gladly service them all~.
Discord available, looking to dom or powerbottom~!

I'm plenty kinky, but if you'd prefer vanilla while keeping the theme of raceplay, that's alright too~! If you want to move the discussion to Discord right away, just send me your tag and we can go from there~. I'm basically limitless, so feel free to bring anything to the table! For a discord, DM me!

Don't keep me waiting too long~. Session is also available, add me at 05a3720c58b17154dcc1a61327e84342f87253851a8809b14548c1c78f70094011~!

BleachingDevil said:

Looking for people to chat/talk/trade (hard) Bleached Pics with and potentially RP with. My RP preferences only extend to female x female canon plots with Fandoms (Pokemon, Fire Emblem, etc.), however. Near Limitless, looking for someone likewise. Session: 050ff29162d4d818227d52d05f0bdbd05d854ee46d2237a41928039e770adf9747

Bump

Hello, hi, good morning, good evening or afternoon. Just your typical white guy looking up to chat friendly with others about bleached topics and the likes of it! Pretty open minded, detailed and literate if you're also looking for a either detailed roleplay... Or a sloppy, sweaty ERP session.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from everyone who wants to reach me!~

Male or Futa dom (your choice~) looking for people playing as female!

I would love to meet someone to play as chinks ! (Not mandatory and don't need to be one, brown hoes are good too!) and I recently got interrested into Nazi kink, also okay if you want me to play as a hungry shota~

I got a few ideas~
- Genshin or Star Rail bleached universe
- LoL bleached (could be KDA~)
- A mommy/milf chink adopting a white child and once at the right age, teach him/her to be a proud white dom
- A strong adventurer saving a country and then abuse of his fame to breed as much girl as possible
- Japan got a low birthrate and bring white breeders to fix that, they can use woman as they please
- I'm good with any fantasy or modern plot ! So we can
still create something together

As for my kinks !
Slap, spank, spit, chocking, dirty talk, rough sex, anal, breeding, face fuck, throat fucking, blowjob, groupsex, public, milf, redhaired girls, chink, beating and more !

None of them are mandatory.

As for my limits the usual one
Gore/scat and such things

You can found me on Discord with that tag Healia.
Or you can still DM me here!

See you soon!
(I'm french english is not my first language!)

M4F
19 White male who is limitless looking for some girls to do some RPs with. I know mainly Anime fandoms and game fandoms. I am literate and can be very descriptive.

My main fandoms are:
RWBY
SAO
Log Horizon
Tarkov
FNAF
Pokemon
Undertale
Jobless reincarnation
And many more!

My discord is jericho117, and I also message on here.

Freshly 18 White Furry Male
but the you know
Furry part makes me Bleached material
open to talking and plotting
whatever you feel like
message me for Discord if you're more comfortable there
Also open for chatting of politics and Human X Anthro
Since interspecies is my main thing

Pink_Bunboy said:

RP Ad!

Any of you people familiar and or play Final Fantasy, more importantly final fantasy 14, and secretly love getting bleached, or not so secretly? And do you love bunny boys constantly in heat?~ Well, have I got the RP idea for you, if anyone has discord, feel free to DM me here and I'll add you!~

Bump!

NordicAmazon said:

Looking for one of two canon setting based roleplays right now, both with at least some elements of raceplay!
Also, futa switch looking for bottoms of any gender, just so folks don't get confused.

Firstly, based off of Persona 5, I will be playing my character as a European foreign exchange student attending Shujin academy. You are free to play any of the characters so long as they're relatively feminine, this includes genderbent or femboy versions of the boys, the girls or their own femboy genderbent counterparts. Would also love to include some harem building play so the more you're willing to include the better! Potential kink focuses include orientation play, semi public or risky locations, and corruption.

Secondly, based off James Cameron's Avatar, I will be playing my character as a mercenary hired as a bodyguard to a rich investor in the RDA on a safari across Pandora, however after their aircraft goes down in the wilderness she is forced to collaborate with the Na'vi and Resistance to survive. She eventually earns the native species' respect as her naturalistic upbringing led to a outlook on nature more in line with the Na'vi belief system than most humans Potential kink focuses include size differences, exotic biology, interspecies play, and outdoor sex.

DM me if either of these interest you, there are also many other canon settings I'm willing to play something in if neither of these interest you. More information on my character will be provided upon request.

Bumping this!