Bleachbooru

Bleached ERP Ad Space

Posted under General

Hello hello,

I’m Max, 19yo teen with a 8 icnh bwc ready to roleplay with a girl. I don’t mind if you’re white or inferior.
I really enjoy dominating, raceplay, politicalplay, breeding and many more
My only limits are scat, vore and i can’t play sub.

If you like to roleplay -> send me a message on here. I have discord to for the roleplay

Hello

Im looking to rp as any overwatch girl (might be open to others as well) In any rp you can think of, ill play as any race you want as well. we can talk limits and kinks in dms so hit me up if your looking to bleach some overwatch sluts

Another white male is looking for non-white slut to feed her with white semen.
Dirty talk, joi, sexting and rp are available.
Sluts which I'd love to bleach:
Kiriko, D.Va, Pharah, Asagi Igawa, hell knight Ingrid, Chun-li, Juri Han, Ada Wong, Olga Discordia, kunoichi Kasumi and Ayane, Mai Shiranui, Ahri, Annerose Varja, Miruko, Momiji, Nyotengu.
My discord Lewddude69#6753

IvoryKing said:

straight white guy here. not a degenerate though. got some strict limits. no gore, vore, snuff, or abusive role play of any kind. no anal. no toilet stuff. no vomit. nothing dirty or stinky in general. now all that's out of the way, let me tell you what i LIKE.
my biggest kinks are breeding, pregnancy, and lactation. the way i see it, there is no point having sex if you don't want to have a baby. also affection. i could never fuck anyone who wasn't in love with me.
in terms of more story related stuff, i love fantasy and science fiction world building, as well as more realistic scenarios.

bump!

27M White Male
Looking for other people to talk about our fetishes with and get to know each other. I have a BWC and am not shy about showing it off if you're into pic sharing/trading.
I'm pretty open when it comes to who adds me so feel free to hit me up on Discord
I used to go by Clearophant here and on Discord before I lost access to that account so if we used to chat feel free to re-add me as well!
Klairo#4361

Hello everyone! Black 22F. Just created my account after lurking for about a week.

So, I would be very interested to play a bleached RP in a couple fandoms, mainly MHA, League of Legends, Helluva Boss, Pokemon, Kenshi or The Owl House. but I have a couple others. I am more than open to hear any ideas you might have for an rp, be it fandom or original. I'm a fan of fantasy, so that'd be a plus.

I have a whole lot of kinks, and most stuff that you propose will be fine with me. However, I also have the usual limits most have, like anything bathroom related, gore, vore, that kind of thing.

We can roleplay either here or on discord, I don't mind.

Well, that's all I'd like to say. Hopefully some people will be interested. In such case, I'll be waiting for you!

Flame_God said:

Flame Gods Harem

Hello! Posting here again but I'm looking for girls interested in joining my Harem on discord. I'd like for girls who are Semi-Lit or up, and also willing to play girls from anime, games, or other stuff!~ Dm me if you're interested or add flames alt#1450

Bump

In need of sluts to worship my young bwc. Or we can rp, almost limitless, quick replies and very literate. Or we can even just talk about bleached shit im down for anything at this point. Yes you femboys are also welcome.

We can do it here or discord idm: 10in.Stud#4239

White male looking for Asian and brown/arab woman for sexting exchanging pics and maybe something irl I prefer talking over discord till i get used to this new site my
Discord Croshagger18#2972

Looking to chat or do some literate RP with any gals, white or not. We can take it to discord once I get a good feel of how well things are working. Got lots of fantasies to share but I fall somewhere in between hard and soft raceplay.

privet people.

rundown: White, 20, Eastern European (best European)
kinks: breeding, creampies, clothed sex

j'adore: blondes (blue eyes are a plus, else still good), White girls.
I hate: gore, vore, so on and so forth
I am neutral to: Asian/Latin-American/Middle-Eastern girls.

Now with that out of the way, here are a few RP ideas:

1. think something along 1950s US, guy comes home, finds his housewife dressed fancily and breeds her (lol)
2. similar, but it's a wedding: the guy and girl get married, then at the altar, as is the custom in their land, fuck to ensure a baby is born and the White race's existance continued.
3. Similar to 2., but it's just a random hot girl and a stud fucking, the action broadcasted all across their country to show how real 'Aryans' mate.

Am open to more ideas, but if you agree to RP, please take it to the end, don't drop it midway through.

mein discord: ⚜Bëëp♡⚜#3807

Choose your Cocksleeve~
Hi everyone today I'm looking for you to pick any one of the women in my favorites for me to play as before you use me like a fuckdoll, pounding me till I'm nothing more than a cum filled cock addicted mess only made to satisfy cocks turning into the living fleshlight I always should be, getting fucked stupid on big alpha cocks like the dumb pile of bimbo fuckmeat I really am~
This could be a made up plot just using the ref as a baseline or we could even make one based off the franchise of the character or even the pic itself as long as you make sure to treat me like the eager little pile of fuck meat I am while you rail my slutty bimbo brains out~
If this sounds like it'd be up your alley hmu with the picture from my favorites and maybe a plot if you have one in mind~
(Please be literate, detailed, and able to write at least three lines or more along with that please make sure to have a picture from my favorites list in your first message, finally please make your first message more interesting than a hey or lets rp, remember the raunchier the start the more interested ill be, if you don't do these you will be ignored)
https://bleachbooru.org/posts?tags=ordfav%3ABleached_Buttslut
And here's my discord and kik
Buttslut for Daddy#8867
Kik: Freeuse_Buttslut

ey there, i'm a white guy looking for female or femboys for a long term story based rp on discord set in one of those settings

Genshin impact
honkai impact
Rwby
Inazuma eleven
Vtuber/streamer/youtuber
Star wars
wednesday
cyberpunk
black clover
Warhammer 40k
attack on titan
the owl house/amphibia
so i'm ok with some oc's but there would also need to be canon characters (not obligatory for star wars or warhammer seeing how huge the universe is) and of course there is a need for you to know the lore, but if you don't know it completely that is ok, i'm a lore goblin so i can fill in the blanks, but you still need to know the lore in at least a basic level
my favourite style of writing is third person and i can write anywhere from two lines to a few paragraphs if needed

my main kinks are: raceplay obviously, sexual and gender orientation play (lesbian getting dicked notably), lots of cum, story, banter, verbal fighting, sexual violence, loli's, femboys, different physiques

my limits are: extreme body mod, fart, scat, puke, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, gore and urethra stuff

my discord is Echo#0965 and my dms are open

1 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 131