Bleachbooru

Yet Another Raid

Posted under General

post #82453
post #82452

I thought the latest booru shutdown was supposed to stop unapproved posts like this from appearing on the front page? Was it seriously just to cause an inconvenience for everyone?

Like I said, I'd be willing to help moderate here, but some of the admins have a huge hatred of me so I guess they'd rather this site burn than see me with a small degree of power.

Haydricht said:

post #82453
post #82452

I thought the latest booru shutdown was supposed to stop unapproved posts like this from appearing on the front page? Was it seriously just to cause an inconvenience for everyone?

Like I said, I'd be willing to help moderate here, but some of the admins have a huge hatred of me so I guess they'd rather this site burn than see me with a small degree of power.

Since you are a contributor you can still view unapproved posts.
Complaining that you won't be made a moderator and also gesturing to posts like these does not help your case.

yomihara-exec said:

Since you are a contributor you can still view unapproved posts.
Complaining that you won't be made a moderator and also gesturing to posts like these does not help your case.

I could have deleted them on the spot and banned the poster if I had that power. :/