Bleachbooru

Favorite fantasy race?

Posted under General

Gotta be the good ol' MGE Shoggoth.

Colonizer_God said:

Probably because Tali clears her easily. From 1 to 3.

This, and it's not even *close*

Quarian suit-sluts are just too good. Sexy accents, all the curves, and a crippling biological disorder making it near-impossible for them to cheat on you. Literally the perfect women.

Unlike the Cuckoo race that rather unsubtly breeds yours out of existence through only producing young of the same race as themselves.

Fantasy race? Bimbo Elves. Something about a knife-eared whore with massive bimbo tits just drives me wild. Shortstack green gobbo fuckdolls would also be fun to use like a fleshlight.
Sci-Fi? Twi'Leks. Something about a whole race where the women are bred to be pleasure slaves.... fuck. Plus their headtails are connected to the pleasure centers of their brains so stroking and kissing them while fucking a twi'lek is like making her cum on overdrive.

Surprised No one's brought up Demons yet, I love all kinds of demons - your typical horned red skin ones, Onis, Sucubus, tall, small, curvy, thicc, petite I absolute love em all~

As for Aliens who doesn't love star wars' Twi'leks, they were literally made to be sex slaves~

1 2