Bleachbooru

Bleached ERP Ad Space

Posted under General

23M, European white, looking to chat or erp either here or on Discord, just send me a message with what you prefer.

For chatting I'd take either another white guy to discuss white superiority or any kind of inferior (black, indian, latina, chink...) to put on their place and mess with and talk about bleaching. For ERP it'd just be bleaching girls I like, either human inferiors or furries.

Hey!

Female RPer here and I'm looking to do a bleached fandom RP!

I'm open for an one shot idea or an harem RP! It's up to you!

The fandoms I would like to RP are :

Pokémon**
League of Legends***
Genshin Impact
Final Fantasy
My Hero Academia

I'm open to play any of the female characters or even male characters! I only play canon characters and RP with canon characters!

As for my kinks I'm open for a huge variety of kinks and I'm generally flexible but my absolute faves are: corruption, raceplay, canon characters, mind control, mind break, gameplay mechanics, worshipping, submission, public sex, clothed sex, breeding, anal, harem,...

Limits are: gore, hyper, bathroom stuff, right wing extremist stuff, nazi stuff, feet, vore

Here are also my favourites! For any scenario or inspiration:

https://bleachbooru.org/posts?tags=ordfav%3ARubyOptimismUwu

Interested? Hmu with the fandom of your choice, the character you wanna bleach and the character you can RP as!

Hey everyone!
I'm primarily looking to play a white, nerdy twink with a fat slab of fuckmeat between his legs, and I'm open to messages from anyone! OCs are fine, but I'd prefer fandom-play. I'm fairly open when it comes to kinks, but WILL NOT do pottyplay, vore, snuff, or abuse (or anything related to those). Anything else is up to you!

The main fandoms I'm seeking are:
Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss
Deltarune/Undertale
Steven Universe
JaidenAnimations, her mother, and iilluminaughtii
MLP (Anthros preferred)
BNHA
The Owl House
Homestuck
Overwatch
Or just Cartoon MILFs~! (Like Lois Griffin, Marge Simpson, Patricia Bunny, etc, etc)

I'd prefer to talk through Discord! My tag is neonreagent, so feel free to send a friend request! Or just...message me with your tag on here, and I'll send one to you!

I am keeping it short and straightforward. ERP mostly fandoms. Please let me know what you are into, and we can discuss it. I will play Female/male nearly anything. Semi limitless. Will play any race and will go as kinky or as flirty as you like. My one rule is- I'LL PLAY YOUR CRUSH OR CRUSHES. IF YOU PLAY MINE (most likely females)

It doesn't have to be just fandoms, either. Just message me, and we can discuss it! I'm also doing a limited number of Res, but the openings will hopefully happen!

RP slots left: (8/10)

I don't think kikes get enough attention.

Hello again~ I'm Gloria! Resident swedish trans girl with vague plot ideas<3
This time I want to shed some light on the inferior with arguably the most baggage of them all, the jew.
I am willing to play a cis girl, trans girl, femboy or a shota for a jewish girl in any form of plot, this could be the most wholesome bleached love story of all time, it could be nazi shit, it could be a greedy kike stealing superior white genes or taking care of a shota. Point is, i'm flexible, so long as no men are involved and my partner has a very specific nose shape<3

My discord is: gloria_alt_48886

[F4M]

Hey there~! Been craving to do a rp for awhile now, so I figured I’d post something here to advertise my desires~! No cuckies are welcome, just the big white cocks that can bleach my womb~, especially those of the “young and hung” variety. Hit me up so we can either rp here or on discord~!

Freshly 18 White Furry Male
but the you know
Furry part makes me Bleached material
open to talking and plotting
whatever you feel like
message me for Discord if you're more comfortable there
Also open for chatting of politics and Human X Anthro
Since interspecies is my main thing

BWCGoonbull said:

Not to clog up the forums too much !

2dgooner is my discord, and I’ve got the intense need for an RP / Catfishing thing with Satsuki and Ryuko from Kill La Kill, I adore Nazi shit a ton. Worst case scenario, if rp ain’t your thing, always need girls in my dms.

Bump !

Looking for people who wanna roleplay some of my favourites and more if you have ideas <3 I have plenty myself so just shoot me a dm with your discord and I’ll get back to you asap! Have a thing for femboys and mommy’s whether they be sub or dom so if you’re one of those then definitely hit me up~ see you!

Hi there~! Male here looking to dom or powerbottom! I'm looking to play some very oddball and weird plots for any bitches willing to play ANY race that isn't white-- and with any body shape! Busty, Pawg, Chubby, doesn't matter to me, I'll gladly service them all~!

I'm plenty kinky, and VERY into large proportions-- if you aren't into those, then please don't contact me! Keep in mind most of the plots are VERY oddball and out there, just a fair warning! If you want to move the discussion to Discord right away, just send me your tag and we can go from there~. I'm basically limitless, so feel free to bring anything to the table! For a discord, DM me!

Don't keep me waiting too long~. Session is also available, add me at 05a3720c58b17154dcc1a61327e84342f87253851a8809b14548c1c78f70094011~!

Name: Alisha
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Black (Ghanaian)
Kinks: Hair Pulling, Rimming, Sweat, Natural Musk/Scent, Cock/Balls Worship, Breeding/Impregnation, RacePlay, Dirty talk, Nationplay, Spitplay
Limits: Gore, Scat, Vore, Anything Toilet

Looking for a hot raceplay ERP, can be loving/wholesome or tribal, colonization, etc..

Let me know your ideas ~.

AfricanPrincess said:

Name: Alisha
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Black (Ghanaian)
Kinks: Hair Pulling, Rimming, Sweat, Natural Musk/Scent, Cock/Balls Worship, Breeding/Impregnation, RacePlay, Dirty talk, Nationplay, Spitplay
Limits: Gore, Scat, Vore, Anything Toilet

Looking for a hot raceplay ERP, can be loving/wholesome or tribal, colonization, etc..

Let me know your ideas ~.

Sent you a DM, hoping to hear from you soon.

White guy looking to chat with other bleach guys or gals about stuff I’m horny over. Would love to trade fetishes and stories. Hit me up and we can move to somewhere else if you want. Check favs if you want

hey there, i'm a male dom looking for people to play female or femboys for a long term story based rp on discord set in one of those settings oc stuff is ok

Genshin impact
honkai impact/honkai starrail
jujutsu kaisen
fire emblem Three houses (and other characters)
gundam witch from mercury
Rwby
Inazuma eleven
Vtuber/streamer/youtuber
she-ra
Mage and Demon queen
scott pilgrim
reincarnation colosseum
Frieren
Star wars
the last of us
halo

of course there is a need for you to know the lore, but if you don't know it completely that is ok, i'm a lore goblin so i can fill in the blanks, but you still need to know the lore in at least a basic level
my favourite style of writing is third person and i can write anywhere from two lines to a few paragraphs if needed

my main kinks are (none of them are obligatory): raceplay , sexual and gender orientation play (lesbian getting dicked notably), lots of cum, story, banter, verbal fighting, sexual violence,faithplay, femboys, different physiques, ryona, non con, snuff, slavery,nationplay, capitalism/corporate play and some other extreme stuff

my limits are:, fart, scat, puke, and urethra stuff

dm at scrunchy0999 on discord

M4APF
19 White male who is limitless looking for some girls to do some RPs with. I know mainly Anime fandoms and game fandoms. I am literate and can be very descriptive.

My main fandoms are:
RWBY
SAO
Log Horizon
Tarkov
FNAF
Pokemon
Undertale
Jobless reincarnation
And many more!

My discord is jericho117, and I also message on here.

Around for any women of any race who are looking to chat or rp. Chatting can be about anything really, but I'm sure non-white women want to be treated the way they should be. You know who you are. Check out my Favorites for any you'd like to play as or show me some you're into and perhaps something will click.

Mostly into:
Bleach, Overwatch, Pokemon, RWBY, Senran Kagura, Tekken, androids, and fantasy style genres (elves, orcs, etc.)
This just a few examples as I could go on, but I'm open to other characters though from other series.

Kinks: Raceplay (no surprise), tomboys, rimming, rough oral/anal, trash talking, impregnating, teasing, tattoos (any kind are fine i.e. nazi ones etc.), and gloryholes to name a few
Turn offs: Gore, vore, death
Message me here and we can get started. I typically get on every day, so you don't have to worry about that. Discord is also an option.