Bleachbooru

Sex stories

Posted under General

If you have any stories write them in the comments.

I met an asian girl in college,dated for a few months, she gave me a blowjob and then we had sex on the couch (with a condom obviously). We broke up a few months later, sometime s I wonder how's she's doing.

That all, if your intrested tell us your story in the comments below.

bwcguyfromohio said:

I met an asian girl in college,dated for a few months, she gave me a blowjob and then we had sex on the couch (with a condom obviously). We broke up a few months later, sometime s I wonder how's she's doing.

Meet with an indian/asian girl who became pretty obsessed with me. She would put on a fake indian accent to tease me after we fucked and pretty much said something among the lines of "Your white cock is probably bigger than what I can take since my pussy is made to match small brown boys" and other shit like that saying that brown men had small dicks
She would also comment about my red hair telling me how pretty it is and how she wanted her kids to have it

She did this unprompted and this was before I got really into this fetish. She is probably why I am so into it now tho

Updated

Had a black gf for a while who let me do anything and everything to her. Once I just grabbed her head and throat fucked her until she puked all over my dick. She didn't even stop until I finished. Afterwards, she kept puking, on and off, in the bathroom for about an hour after. I guess it really fucked her throat up.

I had a group of drunk niggers chimp out on me when leaving work with a black female coworker late at night. They kept inserting themselves in our conversation and called her derogatory names, though I could barely understand them cause they were slurring so much. I had to check them several times. I was cordial but also made sure to assert my boundries, so I managed to befriend most of them. But there was a particular nigger who really wanted to fight me and was egging his friends to join. We even squared off. Luckily his friends apologized and pulled him away from me before we came to blows. I think she became infatuated with me after that.

Some time later we were at a club with more of our coworkers. I was sitting in a high bench manspreading (obviously) when she approached me and began grinding her ass against my crotch, I took it as an invitation so I began fondling her. We made out and she then started whispering all the things she wanted me to do to her. We left the club and enjoyed ourselves at her place. She wouldn't shut up about how big my cock was. It's a shame I lost contact with her after finding a new job.

TallWhiteAndHung said:

I had a group of drunk niggers chimp out on me when leaving work with a black female coworker late at night. They kept inserting themselves in our conversation and called her derogatory names, though I could barely understand them cause they were slurring so much. I had to check them several times. I was cordial but also made sure to assert my boundries, so I managed to befriend most of them. But there was a particular nigger who really wanted to fight me and was egging his friends to join. We even squared off. Luckily his friends apologized and pulled him away from me before we came to blows. I think she became infatuated with me after that.

Some time later we were at a club with more of our coworkers. I was sitting in a high bench manspreading (obviously) when she approached me and began grinding her ass against my crotch, I took it as an invitation so I began fondling her. We made out and she then started whispering all the things she wanted me to do to her. We left the club and enjoyed ourselves at her place. She wouldn't shut up about how big my cock was. It's a shame I lost contact with her after finding a new job.

shit that's hot, it would be great if you could write that explaining more details, as long as you want to of course.

bwcguyfromohio said:

I once convinced a Jewish tinder hookup that I was also Jewish. She sucked me off a few times, I fucked her in her twat and ass. Finally, when I had busted in her twat and was bored of her I told her I was a Nazi and thanked her for being a cheap toy. She cried and yelld as I pulled up my pants and walked out the door.

yidfucker1488 said:

I once convinced a Jewish tinder hookup that I was also Jewish. She sucked me off a few times, I fucked her in her twat and ass. Finally, when I had busted in her twat and was bored of her I told her I was a Nazi and thanked her for being a cheap toy. She cried and yelld as I pulled up my pants and walked out the door.

lol unfathomably based. At this point I have less than zero pity for Jews

AryanSuperSoldier said:

lol unfathomably based. At this point I have less than zero pity for Jews

I fuck as many of their women as I can. In a just society you could just rape them without asking but unfortunately I've gotta resort to trying to convince the kike sluts.