Bleachbooru

Bleached ERP Ad Space

Posted under General

Another white male (but this time russian) is looking for non-white slut to feed her with white semen.
Dirty talk, joi, sexting and rp are available.
Sluts which I'd love to bleach:
Kiriko, D.Va, Pharah, Asagi Igawa, hell knight Ingrid, Chun-li, Juri Han, Ada Wong, Olga Discordia, kunoichi Kasumi and Ayane, Mai Shiranui, Ahri, Annerose Varja, Miruko, Momiji, Nyotengu.
My discord Lewddude69#6753

Big White Homeowner here looking to collect on your rent. I own quite a lot of lower end housing and apartment complexes, one of which you rent from me. I'm looking for a tenant, or tenants, who need help with their paying this month, and future month's rent. Starting off small, I will escalate the situation until you are little better than a slave. Looking for women, femboys, families, and submissive bitches.

Kinks include raceplay, classplay, cock worship, dubious consent, gangbangs, ageplay, forced bisexuality, 'straight' to gay, and many more.

I'm limitless.

If you like this idea, shoot me a message with your tenant and why they need help with their situation.

Hi! I'm a white dominant male looking for submissive slutty females of non white skin tone to chat with and have fun on Discord. My ID is Excellionus#7138. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day! Niggers and chinks are preferred~!

19 spic femboy, looking for a a fun rp! I am basically limitless when it comes to kinks, only having a couple pretty common limits like, for example, scat, vore, and snuff. Whetever else you might want to try out is cool with me. I can play a single character or multiple if you like harems, and I would be down for either OC roleplay or whatever fandom you would like, so long as I know the fandom well enough. Finally, I'm willing to play any gender too, be it female, femboy or futa.

If you're interested, don't doubt in sending me a message! I will reply as quickly as I possibly can. Wish you lot a wonderful day!

We both know you need a big white bullcock putting your sissy or slut ass in its place, I love showing my thick heavy monster off and listening to you cocksleeves drool over my meat, come join daddy's little harem~

WillXYZ9656#3595

i am a straight white man, and this is my idea for a super detailed historical romantic Erotic Role Play! if you are a straight woman, and this interests you, please send me a DM!

my character is a young white man, named Jack, who is employed by a plantation owner in the antebellum south. Jack falls in love with a young slave girl. she belongs to his employer. he offers to buy her, but he can't afford it, so he steals her instead. they run away to the western wilderness, to live with a tribe of native Americans. the chief of the tribe admires Jack's strength and bravery, and does not have any sons to inherit his title. only daughters. so, the chief promises to let Jack marry one of the daughters, in exchange for learning to fight, and becoming a warrior for the tribe. Jack agrees, and begins training with the chief for several years. Jack and his beautiful black slave wife make many beautiful babies in that time. eventually, the US civil war happens, and the native tribe sides with the south, (that really happened in history) so they are attacked by the union. the Jack helps lead the tribe to victory in several battles. although the south looses the war, the Union army respects the bravery of this tribe, and lets them keep most of their land. the chief decides that the Jack has finally proven his worth, and allows him to marry the native princess. many other old warriors in the tribe have similar feelings, and offer their daughters to the white warrior. not sure where to take the story after that. maybe that's just the happy ending. anyway, if that story interests you, please DM me!

White supremacy Femboy Facist Nazi

Flexible ERPer and Lover to Discuss and goon about nazi, facism, and white supremacy.
Actual racist and Nazi Worshiper, I won't hide it. I even Make Bleached edits! Just look up my Username on the booru for my work.

Phatass80082#1062
Would love to have more Nazi and white supremacist's to be friends with, servers too.
I can ERP too, very very much open to nearly anything. including as characters from other series and such

BrownSissySlut said:

Hey there white Daddies~! I’m just a ditzy and airheaded brown sissy bimbo~! I’ll serve you anyway I can, Fuckdoll, maid, punching bag, urinal, even your doormat~! This piece of fat sissy ass is way tighter than a girl’s~! Wanna come see for yourself~? 💋💋💋💕💕💕🍑🍑🍑

Is this still open? If so how can I contact you?

**Choose and bleach your Cocksleeve~**
Hi everyone today I'm looking for you to pick any one of the women in my favorites for me to play as before you use me like a fuckdoll, pounding me till I'm nothing more than a cum filled cock addicted mess only made to satisfy big white cocks turning into the living fleshlight I always should be, getting fucked stupid on big alpha cocks like the dumb pile of bimbo fuckmeat I really am as my womb and all my little bleachbunnt holes get filled to the brim with hot white cum~
This could be a made up plot just using the ref as a baseline or we could even make one based off the franchise of the character or even the pic itself as long as you make sure to treat me like the eager little pile of fuck meat I am while you rail my slutty bimbo brains out~
If this sounds like it'd be up your alley hmu with the picture from my favorites and maybe a plot if you have one in mind~
(**Please be literate, detailed, and able to write at least three lines or more along with that please make sure to have a picture from my favorites list in your first message, finally please make your first message more interesting than a hey or lets rp, remember the raunchier the start the more interested ill be, if you don't do these you will be ignored**)
https://bleachbooru.org/posts?tags=ordfav%3ABleached_Buttslut
Kik: Freeuse_Buttslut
Discord:Buttslut for Daddy#8867

Pyrrhus said:

Alright you fucking neanderthals. Once more from the top.

White. Man. Dominant. You know the drill.

Looking for literate partners for Discord based group RP and/or 1-on-1 one-shots. All of my ERP is centered around two mainstay appetites. They are as follows:

Harems. If you and I are writing together, then chances are you're playing multiple characters who intermittingly get fucked silly by one, persistent male character. These means that 99% of the roleplay I do is maledom focused. Keep your back arched and your ass in the air and we'll get along fine.

Pregnancy. Hooh-boy. This is the big one. I generally write hypermasculine characters packing big swinging' dicks who spend their days spreading and seeding as many different pairs of legs as they can part. If the thought of your characters getting repeatedly knocked-up doesn't do anything for you, then I'm definitely not the writing partner you're looking for.

Other, ambiguous shit I like: Larger male partners/smaller female partners is my preference. Big, fat, ugly cocks. Tight, pouty little pussies. It doesn’t fit. Slowly, painfully even, working it into her. Bottoming her out. Resizing her. She’s not going to be the same. Deep, internal cumshots. Ageplay. Teenage girls and older men. Teenage boys and older women. Virgins and defloration. Mother/daughter. Aunts. Nieces. Sisters. Dominating and breeding an entire bloodline. Raceplay/racism/white dominance (obviously). Cheating. Adultery. Claiming another man's women.

Oh, and male dominance and competition - specifically, different paradigms of masculinity competing over limited recourses and women. Ideologically-opposed value systems embodied in hypermasculine characters who evaluate the legitimacy of their convictions through conflict. I'll explain that one some other time.

Still around? Great. Hit me up on Discord if you want to hear my story pitches. Alternatively, check out two of my favorite starter-pitches below. Feel free to share your own ideas/kinks/plot starters. Initiative is hot. OOC collaboration and worldbuilding is hot. I'm also rounding up folks to join one of the group RPs I'm in - hit me up if that interests you.

---

Discord: Pyrrhus#3585

---

A Gentleman and a Scholar

("Fuck Around The World," Imperialism/Colonialism)

It is the early 20th century and the British Empire is at its peak. The bountiful spoils of its imperial territories flow in from every corner of the globe - spices and silks from Asia, cotton from India, ivory from Africa and furs from Canada. Yet this prosperity preludes great peril; unrest and revolt stirs in the bosom of every colony while warlike whispers issue from the German/Austrian east. Stability, order and dominance must be maintained. To this end, the Crown dispatches one of its finest agents - a highly trained diplomat and emissary - to travel the globe and ensure the Empire's interests are upheld ... no matter the costs.

---

Imperialist agent (the aforementioned "Gentleman and Scholar") travels the globe, quelling rebellions, solving mysteries and "colonizing" bevies of foreign women. This is essentially an episodic breeding adventure spanning the entire globe - a stint in Africa, a plot in Asia, etc. The stakes and girls could reset after each story arc or favored girls could carry over from each territory he 'conquers' - following him in his exploits as he builds his harem. Diversity is key, here - African tribal nobility, Indian princesses, Chinese peasant girls, Egyptian priestesses, German barmaids, French revolutionaries - and, of course, the occasional recall to western Europe to 'recharge' between the legs of highborn British aristocrats. Have some fucking fun with it. I'm not married to the 'British Colonialism' theme - we could do American, German, French imperialism, etc, or even create a fantasy world from scratch. Alternatively, the 'Gentleman' in question might be the teenage son of the diplomat/emissary who simply tags along with his parents on their travels, reaming out unsuspecting colonial concubines all the while.

---

Bloodlines

(Any Genre - "Sanctioned" Breeders)

“Blood is Power. Blood is All.”

Gods once walked the earth - great heroes of men who ruled a world sustained by Will and Strength alone. These were the Patriarchs - the Lords of Stone and Fire - whose Bloodlines shaped the destinies of Empires.But now? Now, the Old Bloodlines are fading. Now, the age of gods and glory recedes, generation by generation, into a quaint and novel mediocrity. What strength remains of the Old World resides in a chosen few - the Last Heirs of the Old Blood - who alone will decide the fate of their lineage and the destiny of their race.

---

The gist of this one is that there are a small remnant of men in the world who’ve got that oomph. Perhaps they’re the last sons of some ancient, celestial bloodline. Maybe they’ve just got really, really good genetics. Maybe they’re an elaborate and condescending metaphor for the diminution of the Divine Right of Kings to the maelstrom of mainstream Liberalism. Or, hell, maybe every other man in this universe isn’t fertile for whatever fucking reason and they’re the only ones who can still procreate. Whatever the case, they’ve got it, everyone knows it, and everyone wants it. These men are Breeders. Whether for profit, duty, obligation, necessity or personal power, these men spend their lives spreading and seeding as many different pairs of legs as they can part.

That’s the thesis. In practice, this plot could take any number of shapes. A brainy, low fantasy political drama where diminishing royal families leverage their breeding power in a struggle for superiority? Fuck yeah. A post-apocalyptic epic where the last remaining men vie for dominance in the shattered remnants of human civilization? Let’s fucking go. A modern-ish scifi where state-sanctioned Breeders have weekly, government-imposed pregnancy quotas to meet? Why the hell not? I’m open to any and all ideas that incorporate a setting where there are a small handful of men who impregnate women for a living. Got an idea that uses this? I want to hear about it.

Plot possibilities abound. Does our Breeder fall in love with one of his would-be conquests against the dictates of his code? Is he humanized and made vulnerable by some unsuspecting mortal? Manipulated in a grand game of power? Set loose on the world in episodic, smutty one-shots? Hit me with your ideas.

Badump.

Note to self. Never joining a bleached dc server, got banned for nothing i even knew about and lost some good people. My apologies and if you're still interested in chatting/rping my new one is 10in.Stud#7121

And if we hadnt met yet i ofcourse welcome you aswell, strong literate aryan who loves discussing bleached and enjoys playing multiple scenarios, fandoms, and roles. Near limitless aswell so come by and lets see what fun adventures we can come up with~

hello<3 swedish trans girl again! looking for anyone playing a non-man in a roleplay based on norse mythology meeting other cultures.
My idea for a plot would be something based on this post #50561
A Valkyrie or a woman masquerading as one comes down to a well.. less developed country, spreading word of the Aryan race and the norse Goddess that is the Valkyrie, making the underdeveloped humans base a religion off of her

Hey all. Hyper hung white male that had a rather boring birthday looking for new pets to play with on discord.
All genders welcome
All shapes and sizes are welcome. Just dm me your tag so you can get to worshipping my fat cock and eat my ass ~

Russian shota is looking for non-white slut to feed her with white semen.
Dirty talk, joi, sexting and rp are available.
Sluts which I'd love to bleach:
Kiriko, D.Va, Pharah, Asagi Igawa, hell knight Ingrid, Chun-li, Juri Han, Ada Wong, Olga Discordia, kunoichi Kasumi and Ayane, Mai Shiranui, Ahri, Annerose Varja, Miruko, Momiji, Nyotengu.
My discord Lewddude69#6753

1 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 123