Bleachbooru

People of Bleachbooru, what's your religion?

Posted under General

AryanFemaleLover said:

I'm curious what y'all's religious beliefs are, if you have any. Personally I'm a devout Christian. Feel free to share yours, if you feel comfortable doing so.

I am muslim or like half idk dads christian finnish mom was a muslim now shes christian i grew up as a muslim dont know anymore just kinda in between

itsoktobewhiteisback said:

I'd pray to anything that's good for white people.

I'll drink to that, bro. If you want to further the development of whites then I believe you should join Christianity if you haven't already. Jesus was a white man. Don't believe anyone that tells you that he was j*wish. They are the ones who murdered him. They hate him and believe he is in hell boiling in excrement. Here is a quote that proves Jesus was a white man. As a matter of fact, Aryan.

"Jesus… very handsome in appearance… beautiful form… His stature was six feet tall, blond hair, straight nose, blue eyes, gentle gaze, blondish beard, long hair: a razor never went up to His head… except His mother when He was a child."

~Patrologiæ Græca 120:203

I believe that Jesus chose the white race as the most important for a reason. I mean, look at all the strong white men and women. Of course I won't force you into it, I'll let you make your own decision, but I'm just saying it's an option. Have a nice day.

Kinya_Femboy said:

I am muslim or like half idk dads christian finnish mom was a muslim now shes christian i grew up as a muslim dont know anymore just kinda in between

I suppose you could say you're agnostic possibly. Given that information, that makes the most amount of sense to me.

BigWhiteBull said:

I am Christian. not the best, since i'm here, but i try.

There's nothing wrong with being horny. In fact it's natural. You've gotta release your sexual hormones somehow. It only becomes a problem if you make it one. Such as viewing women as nothing but objects for sex or letting it cloud your judgement due to the behaviors of women. Saint Augustine declared there's nothing wrong with being horny.

AryanFemaleLover said:

There's nothing wrong with being horny. In fact it's natural. You've gotta release your sexual hormones somehow. It only becomes a problem if you make it one. Such as viewing women as nothing but objects for sex or letting it cloud your judgement due to the behaviors of women. Saint Augustine declared there's nothing wrong with being horny.

being horny isn't the same as using porn. porn is imaginary sex. and sex outside of marriage is a sin.

AryanFemaleLover said:

I'll drink to that, bro. If you want to further the development of whites then I believe you should join Christianity if you haven't already. Jesus was a white man. Don't believe anyone that tells you that he was j*wish. They are the ones who murdered him. They hate him and believe he is in hell boiling in excrement. Here is a quote that proves Jesus was a white man. As a matter of fact, Aryan.

"Jesus… very handsome in appearance… beautiful form… His stature was six feet tall, blond hair, straight nose, blue eyes, gentle gaze, blondish beard, long hair: a razor never went up to His head… except His mother when He was a child."

~Patrologiæ Græca 120:203

I believe that Jesus chose the white race as the most important for a reason. I mean, look at all the strong white men and women. Of course I won't force you into it, I'll let you make your own decision, but I'm just saying it's an option. Have a nice day.

I have no clue what that source is from, and i know in the bible when he comes back he is albino, but even if that is accurate it doesnt prove he wasnt jewish. Jews can have blue eyes and blond hair as that region use to have aryans in it. I mean that's why it's called Iran, though the modern country is more arabic than anything. and many italians/romans had crooked noses, too. According to the old rule back then if your mother was jewish, so were you, so for all we know jesus couldve been half aryan half semite.

AryanFemaleLover said:

I'm curious what y'all's religious beliefs are, if you have any. Personally I'm a devout Christian. Feel free to share yours, if you feel comfortable doing so.

Complicated is the best answer for me.

AryanFemaleLover said: " Here is a quote that proves Jesus was a white man. As a matter of fact, Aryan. "

I don't know what the fuck to tell your dumbass but he was Israeli and the bible states on numerous occassions he's from israel, he would have looked isreali which meant yes white, but blonde hair & blue eyes ayran?
No.
He would have been white or light skinned with either brown or black hair and dark eyes.

Updated

AryanFemaleLover said:

I'm curious what y'all's religious beliefs are, if you have any. Personally I'm a devout Christian. Feel free to share yours, if you feel comfortable doing so.

I'm too logicial to believe in any religions, and all theist religions rely on blind faith to spend so much time worshipping and praying to a god who might not even be there to begin with. There's no evidence of there being a god or anything from the bible or qu'ran happening and when a religious person says otherwise there's also a bunch of conflicting evidence ready to argue it and with no evidence to support your arguements how can you really say that your religion is the right one, there's nothing to the contrary saying that polythesitic religions aren't correct.

I don't hate religion as an outsider, it can give someone stability and structure in their life however I can't stand zealots ( mostly islamic ones ) trying to yammer on about how their religion is correct and the best and that all other religions are wrong when they're just as clueless as everybody else.

As an atheist I hope i'm wrong, that there is some sort of afterlife the thought of just being unconcious forever scares the shit out of me, I don't like the idea that I'll truly never get to see my loved ones again and it's kept up at night since i was a child and first had the idea maybe there is no heaven but as it stands there's a gaping lack of evidence or plausability to religion for me to give a signifgant part of my life to it

Also to add on , I am a little islamophobic not to the point where I hate islamic people or muslims in general but the religion literally tells it's followers migrate and have lots of children to spread islam, however since white people don't typically become muslims all this does is tell arabs to move into any area /region and have large families to eradicate other ethnicities from the area over-time and this works because muslim women aren't allowed to date non-muslim men so that within maybe 4 or 5 generations that region is suddenly arab and my guess is that the ultimate goal is keep this progress going until the entire world is culturally and ethnically arab ( since islam in of it's self cultrally exports arab culture ) You can already see this happening in the UK where London is only 50% white and the west midlands is basically mini pakistan, the UK in another 50 - 100 years might not even be recognisable
given the fact it's less common in white society for us to have large familes even though in the long run it's more benefical financially and nationally ( get that population up )

this second post wasn't really needed but I felt the need to tack it on since it's been on my mind for a while

Updated

There is/was probably a creator of some sort, but it's inherently an unknowable entity if that's the case. The universe is simply absurd. An atheist will believe that the universe just spontaneously came into being, and a theist will believe that there was a creator entity before the universe even began. Even a cyclical (big crunch) type universe makes no sense because it must've started somewhere, some way. The only thing that I can do is attempt to be moral and righteous.

T_700_Z said:

There is/was probably a creator of some sort, but it's inherently an unknowable entity if that's the case. The universe is simply absurd. An atheist will believe that the universe just spontaneously came into being, and a theist will believe that there was a creator entity before the universe even began. Even a cyclical (big crunch) type universe makes no sense because it must've started somewhere, some way. The only thing that I can do is attempt to be moral and righteous.

IvoryFuta-II said:

I'm too logicial to believe in any religions, and all theist religions rely on blind faith to spend so much time worshipping and praying to a god who might not even be there to begin with. There's no evidence of there being a god or anything from the bible or qu'ran happening and when a religious person says otherwise there's also a bunch of conflicting evidence ready to argue it and with no evidence to support your arguements how can you really say that your religion is the right one, there's nothing to the contrary saying that polythesitic religions aren't correct.

I don't hate religion as an outsider, it can give someone stability and structure in their life however I can't stand zealots ( mostly islamic ones ) trying to yammer on about how their religion is correct and the best and that all other religions are wrong when they're just as clueless as everybody else.

As an atheist I hope i'm wrong, that there is some sort of afterlife the thought of just being unconcious forever scares the shit out of me, I don't like the idea that I'll truly never get to see my loved ones again and it's kept up at night since i was a child and first had the idea maybe there is no heaven but as it stands there's a gaping lack of evidence or plausability to religion for me to give a signifgant part of my life to it

Pretty much what the first guy said. You can say there is no conclusive proof of some God or something, but that is also true that there is no proof athiests are right and if you take everything into account there is more evidence there is a creator than not. People believe in far less conclusive things than religion. Like all those people that think humanity will die out in 12 years cause of global warming, or literally any left wing political idea is far less conclusive than a God.

IvoryFuta-II said:

Also to add on , I am a little islamophobic not to the point where I hate islamic people or muslims in general but the religion literally tells it's followers migrate and have lots of children to spread islam, however since white people don't typically become muslims all this does is tell arabs to move into any area /region and have large families to eradicate other ethnicities from the area over-time and this works because muslim women aren't allowed to date non-muslim men so that within maybe 4 or 5 generations that region is suddenly arab and my guess is that the ultimate goal is keep this progress going until the entire world is culturally and ethnically arab ( since islam in of it's self cultrally exports arab culture ) You can already see this happening in the UK where London is only 50% white and the west midlands is basically mini pakistan, the UK in another 50 - 100 years might not even be recognisable
given the fact it's less common in white society for us to have large familes even though in the long run it's more benefical financially and nationally ( get that population up )

this second post wasn't really needed but I felt the need to tack it on since it's been on my mind for a while

i make the same point of islam, and it's true, cause islam is in inherently evolutionary beneficial meme for the arab genetics. Islam wiped out entire ethnicities in the middle east, and can very much do the same to europe if the lefties keep supporting their policies. It would be far better for the world if islam got replaced with the older middle eastern polythestic religions tied to the different tribes, but sadly that doesnt seem likely to happen. Until Istanbul is Constantinople again, i dont think the world will be on a good path

1 2