Bleachbooru

Do you feel any patriotism/love for your homeland?

Posted under General

Random question at random time.

Do you have any proudness or love that you feel for your country?

I do for switzerland. I live here a comfortable life with competant politicians that don't ruin the country because they are corrupt fucks.
I don't like my both balkan homelands, bosnia and croatia. Both countries ruined by nepotism and corruption. Nationalism is a huge fucked tumour in these countries. Young people with money and a brain flee into western europe while the old nationalists stay that ruin the country.

What's your opinion on about country?

the_polbwcV2 said:

Random question at random time.

Do you have any proudness or love that you feel for your country?

I do for switzerland. I live here a comfortable life with competant politicians that don't ruin the country because they are corrupt fucks.
I don't like my both balkan homelands, bosnia and croatia. Both countries ruined by nepotism and corruption. Nationalism is a huge fucked tumour in these countries. Young people with money and a brain flee into western europe while the old nationalists stay that ruin the country.

What's your opinion on about country?

Bro how'd you get into switzerland. Let me there.

But that depends on what you mean, i think modern USA is garbage, but i think the original USA was the greatest country made. It's mainly just the federal government though. I think if we abolished the federal government other than what was in the articles of confederacy, USA would go back to being the best country in the world really quickly. Like the state i live in has no state income, sales, or property tax, and the only real regulation or law that affects my life is paying for public schools, but that is on the city level. Meanwhile the federal government constantly screws and regulates everything.

Nationalistic views are at 4% here and the "nationalists" are always the most dissatisfied with the way that this shitty country's currently ran. Half of the people in our government are cocaine addicts too. Love the nature, hate the brainwashed people

I love America and what it stands for on the global stage!

I live in an immigrant hotbed with people from all over the world and it's amazing to hear their stories about why they or their families came here and what they like about this country.

I have no contempt for the domestic poor either as I've had moments in my life I could empathize with them and I see how their cycles can turn people into monsters or keep families in their "ways".

I think a big overlooked issue is mental health, and I'd love it if some of our systems were more like their western European counterparts.

Some things that I dislike are also guilty pleasures, like needing a gun for protection 😹 and driving cars everywhere.

I'm just appreciative of most things I would say.

And fetish brain says something something white-led diversity blah blah most powerful country on earth that protects the West and muh lib values and way of life.

We were brought up to love our country,I was also bored, but sad, by the nationalist men around me。But sadly, more and more people are being brainwashed in this way。
I like America and Europe, because of democracy and freedom,
I don't love my country much, but for me, Asian conservatism makes me feel like I can't see the future,They always deny that civilization comes from the West。

Chinesenurseslut said:

We were brought up to love our country,I was also bored, but sad, by the nationalist men around me。But sadly, more and more people are being brainwashed in this way。
I like America and Europe, because of democracy and freedom,
I don't love my country much, but for me, Asian conservatism makes me feel like I can't see the future,They always deny that civilization comes from the West。

Do you still live in China? I'm just curious if they allow this site in their country or if you have to use VPN.

Yes, I have a lot to be proud of. Greece, the cradle of western civilization. The great Roman Empire. The European powers that achived so much while trying to emulate the greatness of Rome. The US, the current hegemon. Unfortunately, post WWII we have been undergoing an identity crisis where we are slowly trying to self-destruct ourselves. Still, white boys stay winning.

Chinesenurseslut said:

Yes, i must use VPN

Do most people in china use VPNs? Are Chinese like just cynical about their government, but they cant really do anything so they just accept it?

Chinesenurseslut said:

Yes, i must use VPN

Did you light a candle for the tiananmen square massacre(secretly), or did the CCP monitor things leading up to June3-4 like candle sales?

ZombiBoi said:

Did you light a candle for the tiananmen square massacre(secretly), or did the CCP monitor things leading up to June3-4 like candle sales?

Im pretty sure you arent suppose to ask chinese people about that because it's one of the words they monitor and can get them in trouble.

I have dual citizenship of Germany and USA but was raised in USA both are shit holes currently as the current government's are Leftist and supporting immigration bring back the Kaiser

fkiblaze said:

Im pretty sure you arent suppose to ask chinese people about that because it's one of the words they monitor and can get them in trouble.

Yeah I figured that...and a non answer is answer enough.

Reichist said:

I have dual citizenship of Germany and USA but was raised in USA both are shit holes currently as the current government's are Leftist and supporting immigration bring back the Kaiser

I recently saw on the news that the right wing of the German government was trying to do immigration reform or something and there was thousands of German protesters out on the streets proclaiming them as nazis?

ZombiBoi said:

I recently saw on the news that the right wing of the German government was trying to do immigration reform or something and there was thousands of German protesters out on the streets proclaiming them as nazis?

Yea, the AfD is the right wing party and they face a lot of persecution from the government and stuff. Talks of banning them and they are being officially wire tapped

fkiblaze said:

Yea, the AfD is the right wing party and they face a lot of persecution from the government and stuff. Talks of banning them and they are being officially wire tapped

Sounds familiar with the US >_>

1 2 3