This post belongs to a parent post.


1girl anglo-saxon bluefield caption diptych_format flash_and_circle futhorc german inter-white_conflict old_english_runes os_rune runes rwby sigel_rune text weiss_schnee white_female world_war_2 ww2

Edit | Respond

THis turned me on waaaay more than any of the Nazi stuff
irrigatedPumpkin said:
THis turned me on waaaay more than any of the Nazi stuff
I can agree. Plus, Wiess in hooker attire is just hawt in general
ChanceMills said:
I can agree. Plus, Wiess in hooker attire is just hawt in general
I love the idea that the clothes were made to be peeled off
irrigatedPumpkin said:
I love the idea that the clothes were made to be peeled off
Or merely moved to the side to fuck her against the wall?
ChanceMills said:
Or merely moved to the side to fuck her against the wall?
Either way, she's asking to be handled freely
ericthener said:
anglopost detected lmao
Yes.
I don’t get this, is this against the British people? Or for them? Because I’m just saying, we once ruled waves.
White_bull said:
I don’t get this, is this against the British people? Or for them? Because I’m just saying, we once ruled waves.
the eternal anglo v kraut shitposting