1girl armband asian_female cutesexyrobutts edited iron_cross large_breasts momo_yaoyorozu my_hero_academia nazi theme_clothing thick_thighs wide_hips wolfsangel

Edit | Respond

god why is this so pretty to me? T-T
half-breed-cutie said:
god why is this so pretty to me? T-T
Perhaps it's because she's the type of girl you want to be like and look like~
Teaaddict said:
Perhaps it's because she's the type of girl you want to be like and look like~
she'd look better if instead of the other races being tattooed on her, she just had BWC only or white boys only. something a bitter ironic about getting a tattoo of another races name on you to hate that other race.
Fkiblaze said:
she'd look better if instead of the other races being tattooed on her, she just had BWC only or white boys only. something a bitter ironic about getting a tattoo of another races name on you to hate that other race.
It's what was requested. I kinda like it but yeah, it is a little ironic.
Fkiblaze said:
yea, speaking of which, I sent you a message about some edits on this site. I'm not sure if I did it right or not. just wondering it you got it.
Oh yeah I did and I'd be happy too! It's just that you're cursed man, every time I tried sending a message to you the booru crashed, only you too which was funny. But yeah I'd be happy too
Fkiblaze said:
she'd look better if instead of the other races being tattooed on her, she just had BWC only or white boys only. something a bitter ironic about getting a tattoo of another races name on you to hate that other race.
Kinda reminds me of all those libs who got "not my president" tattoos back in 2016