2boys african_male african_male_humiliation anal_sex ass big_penis bwc caption crossdressing dark_skin dark-skinned_male edited femboy gay girly humiliation male_only penis penis_size_difference sex sissy skin_edit skin_edit_(male) small_penis small_penis_humiliation stockings testicles text trap white_male x-ray

Edit | Respond

An edit from a picture I found online.

We need more black sissy content.
I agree completely! Thank you so much for the post!
AnonymousPerv said:
An edit from a picture I found online.

We need more black sissy content.
I wholeheartedly agree
Those little clits should be locked up
Loved this. But, it's not "can be locked", it's MUST be locked.
NiggerJackofHearts said:
Loved this. But, it's not "can be locked", it's MUST be locked.
Not necessarily, if he cant get hard, there is no point.
AnonymousPerv said:
Not necessarily, if he cant get hard, there is no point.
Even if you don't get hard they can still feel pleasure from it. It should be "Must be locked or removed"
Jsmin said:
Even if you don't get hard they can still feel pleasure from it. It should be "Must be locked or removed"
if properly trained, they can't. so i think it's a good thing to keep it, as an everlasting reminder of her inferiority and failure. balls, although, should better be removed, yes