2girls absurdres bikini black_bikini black_hair blue_bikini blue_eyes breasts brown_eyes brown_hair caption cleavage communist edited female_focus gggg girls_und_panzer highres huge_breasts long_hair mika_(girls_und_panzer) multiple_girls nipples nonna_(girls_und_panzer) pussy swimsuit tattoo triptych_format

Edit | Respond

How is this Bleached? This seems more like a communist wet-dream caption that has nothing to do with someone being white.
Castledragon90 said:
How is this Bleached? This seems more like a communist wet-dream caption that has nothing to do with someone being white.
As you can tell, Nonna (who is Japanese) is unable to fulfill her part of the "Fertilization Program" due to being Japanese. The program is implied through this dialogue to be all about creating White children. Mika even says herself it sounds "an awful lot like what the Third Reich" was going to be doing.
It's basically a national-bolshevik thing.
GoodHunter said:
As you can tell, Nonna (who is Japanese) is unable to fulfill her part of the "Fertilization Program" due to being Japanese. The program is implied through this dialogue to be all about creating White children. Mika even says herself it sounds "an awful lot like what the Third Reich" was going to be doing.
It's basically a national-bolshevik thing.
Which isn’t a white centric regime, nothing about communism and the governments that subscribe to it were white focused. The only thing remotely white about communism is that Karl Marx was a German. Why tf are mods like you allowing mongoloid garbage on this website?
Kruqaliusar said:
Which isn’t a white centric regime, nothing about communism and the governments that subscribe to it were white focused. The only thing remotely white about communism is that Karl Marx was a German. Why tf are mods like you allowing mongoloid garbage on this website?
It's alt history, if I want to upload one of the things someone commissioned me for I can do it.
Begone newfag.
Kruqaliusar said:
Which isn’t a white centric regime, nothing about communism and the governments that subscribe to it were white focused. The only thing remotely white about communism is that Karl Marx was a German. Why tf are mods like you allowing mongoloid garbage on this website?
Why is anything remotely related to Nazism or communism on this website?! Because it's allowed although the person who owns it has said that they would rather not of anything associated with Nazis on this sight, yet he allows it. So how about you stop crying like a bitch and move on.
YankeeBWC said:
Why is anything remotely related to Nazism or communism on this website?! Because it's allowed although the person who owns it has said that they would rather not of anything associated with Nazis on this sight, yet he allows it. So how about you stop crying like a bitch and move on.
You call me a bitch for making a point on the premise of this website, which is bleached I.e. white raceplay might I remind you, and then get vitriolic about it. My point is the fact that communism has absolutely nothing to do with this fetish site. I wasn’t attacking your nor was I making a fuss about something pointless. I am simply illustrating that there needs to be some quality control, and that posting captions like this does not belong on the website. I never said you guys can’t take commissions for your work and I never said you couldn’t post it, that’s ridiculous. It just simply doesn’t belong on a fetish site catering to raceplay.
Ah, so it's a Mod going crazy about the communism thing. Shame when things get sullied by those who use their power unwisely.

Hella ironic it's about communism too considering. 0/10, shameful caption. On the blacklist you go.
Certified hashbrown moment in the comments thread
YankeeBWC said:
Why is anything remotely related to Nazism or communism on this website?! Because it's allowed although the person who owns it has said that they would rather not of anything associated with Nazis on this sight, yet he allows it. So how about you stop crying like a bitch and move on.
That is pretty based of the website owner.
Fun fact: There’s a Chinese cult that hates communism, not because communism is bad, but because it was a European ideology.
BWC_Kaiser said:
Fun fact: There’s a Chinese cult that hates communism, not because communism is bad, but because it was a European ideology.
It was actually a Jewish Ideology so, they’re wrong lol.